• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I haven't touched this game for awhile since the expansion and 1.06 was announced. It's going to be like re-learning it all over again, which in many ways it is.

-Mark

You forgot the special benefit from what the on_hajj trait has from a modder point of view (if I'm not mistaken).
Pretty sure some people will make their mod run much slower when they try to figure out what it does and how it works...

Did you mean:
- Added 'pilgrimage' flag to traits; the character is away and needs a regent, but can still be a guardian, etc?

Ah... And... For some people this is nice:
- Added 'immortal' flag to traits; stops aging, character will not die of age or poor health

*jumps up and down after seeing the list of changes*

I'm especially happy about better AI, Sviatopolk being legitimized and the immortal tag. And, of course, the divine blood. Awesome!

According to the RPS Interview, it's actually "Shahanshah, Padishah or simply Emperor, depending on the culture."
Yeah -- Padishah is Arabic and Shahanshah is Persian (not actually a title in 1.05 but I reported it as an addition in the bug fix forum ages ago). ;)

- Added 'name_tier' to landed titles, so that empires can be called kingdoms, etc

I'm confused, how does this differ from the functionality of say:

Code:
title_prefix = "GRANDDUKE_OF"
title = "GRANDDUKE"
foa = "GRANDDUKE_FOA_TUSCANY"

Would this all roll it into something like:

Code:
name_tier = "GRANDDUKE"

so I no longer am required to list all 3 in the title creation portion?

And has the modification of consort titles of custom titles been fixed/addressed yet?

I'm not really liking, "If the loser in a war is imprisoned, he is now automatically released on peace", as I don't see why traitors would just be released.

Also, I'm a bit disappointed to hear there still isn't an option to disable that extremely gpu/cpu heavy fog of war graphic. :/

I'm confused, how does this differ from the functionality of say:

Code:
title_prefix = "GRANDDUKE_OF"
title = "GRANDDUKE"
foa = "GRANDDUKE_FOA_TUSCANY"

Would this all roll it into something like:

Code:
name_tier = "GRANDDUKE"

so I no longer am required to list all 3 in the title creation portion?

And has the modification of consort names of custom and semi-custom titles been fixed/addressed yet?

I think it would be more about interchangeability.

Code:
e_XXXX
name_tier = kingdom tier