• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Picking up once again on the mood of the story has to be the toughest part of restarting a story. Getting the right feel of the times and the relations of the various players at court is going to be difficult but I'm confident you can do it Val. :cool: Hope you're felling better.

Joe

Storey said:
Picking up once again on the mood of the story has to be the toughest part of restarting a story. Getting the right feel of the times and the relations of the various players at court is going to be difficult but I'm confident you can do it Val. :cool: Hope you're felling better.

Joe

Well Joe, you were right, I never managed to get back to this, though the story still rumbles in my head... but I've switched jobs twice the last six months, and I doubt the clients of my current job will be happy to be billed for writing...

I still want to continue though, sp lets see what happens :)

After all, its only been a few years :D

V

3 more years and this AAr is a decade old! GZ :rofl:

And your point is?

There are AARs older than this :) Albeit hardly active, and as you can see you are the first one commenting since 2008 :)

That said, it isn't dead, I just lost my notes.. yes thats it, I lost my notes :D

V

And your point is?

There are AARs older than this :) Albeit hardly active, and as you can see you are the first one commenting since 2008 :)

That said, it isn't dead, I just lost my notes.. yes thats it, I lost my notes :D

V

To Valdemar

Dear Sir,
I'm holding your notes hostage untill all my demands are met, at which point they will be released!

Demands:

All thread-necromancy must end!

That is all.

-kurtbrian

:D

Necromancy is usually frowned upon and it has been dealt with (;)) but I can't say there is problem at all with your old tome getting a few days in the light again. Very slow indeed, V. :p

Why dont you go and dig up ALL the oldies... NOT!
Digging up oldies isn't a problem if someone has something constructive to say about it. It's the cheap bump that is poor form. ;)