• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I shudder to think what would have happened. I think the world would have been buried in bunnies...lots and lots of carrot eating wise cracking bunnies.

:D

Can someone please remove that picture of Bugs Bunny from my brain.

A few days rest, aka, the weekend. Then back in the saddle...
The return of....

terror.txt

PS. I'm still counting
:cool:

Originally posted by haaf
Forzaa: I think the Spanish have a permanent CB against all the Muslim world, so mainly Oman then :D

ah yes.. should've thought of that.. think i forgot it because i usually see it in the HUGE list of PCB's Spain has, instead of on individual relations :)

and its not "muslim nations"
but all nations with provinces outside europe (i believe.. maybe some areas excluded)

Ah, Oh Man truly gets around.

So when are you going to conquer the Dutch?

Hmmm, the Dutch. Somehow attacking them didn't come to mind :D

and they were part of the Mameluk-Oman-Netherlands alliance for a long time with the cute little black bunny declaring war all over the place. I'm just waiting for 1820 to start...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting :p

I'd probably go conquering WITH the Dutch, Arilou.

I haven't decided the next AAR-nation yet, nor the form. Not sure I should approach another one like I did this one. It's quite easy to write, but it's not of the same quality of the other AARs around.

Sheesh, I mean, you've got to get the Cute Little Black Bunny back home, right?

Right, I'm done counting the bankruptcies of the countries I knew existed...

Geesh, I should get paid for this :D

Anyway there were: 397 bankruptcies.

Top countries (top??? TOP?!?)

1. Aragon : 55 times
2. Spain : 37 times
3. Russia : 36 times
4. Siena : 34 times
4. Zimbabwe : 34 times

Oh, the cute little black bunny will be home, Arilou, but there are so many other countries still to play with :D

Last edited:
Now that is a lot of Bankruptcies. I liked this format of writing, haaf, and there is nothing wrong with the quality of your writing. It has been an enjoyable read. I ought to know, I've read a LOT of books.

Thank you Amric.

I have been mucking about with Qara Koyunlu (black sheep). Yes indeed, this doesn't make a lot of sense, so after some colouring and typing it is now... Qara Tavsan...(black bunny)

Their shield....a black bunny on a white background
I have taken a look at their flag, but that's just beyond me to alter into a moving flag with the rabbit on it.

Perhaps I won't play them, they are basically in the same area as Oman. But there is no other AAR about Qara Koyunly/Qara Tavsan. (I wonder why :rolleyes: )

Well, I did one about the White Sheep... I guess black sheep aren't as stylish?

Ooooh, research material, thank you Arilou.
That will teach me to read people's signatures better :D

My God! I've been quoted in a signature! I'm honored!

Whether you like cute, black, wascally wabbits or not, this is one funny read... and the Weekly Showcase, too. :)

Congratulations haaf! Well deserved!

:eek:

"OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod," Dennis screams on the top of his voice.

"Right, Dennis, what's the matter this time?" the cute little black bunny sighs, "It's really annoying when I am drawing our own flag and hear you babbling and screaming all the time."
"Bunny? you know what?"

"No, Dennis, but I have a feeling I will soon."
"Bunny, we are the weekly showcase AAR."

"We are what? Dennis, I know you really like yourself, but I don't think other people would want to read about you." the cute little black bunny doesn't even bother to look up from her drawing.

"But look, please look, I'll give you a nice black cloak if you do," Dennis begs the cute little black bunny.

"ARGH!!! Can't you see I'm busy?" the cute little black bunny throws her pencil across the hut they had built in one of the trees on their holiday resort on Socotra.
"Alright, if it'll make you shut up for 5 minutes, I'll look ok?"

:confused:
"OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod", the cute little black bunny now yells.
Then cute little black bunny begins to dance. She runs over to Dennis and takes his hands, spinning him around in joy.

"Whoooooiii..." they both scream.

"Ok, I looked," the cute little black bunny says to Dennis after they both fall down dizzy, "now go and catch some fish or something, so I can finish this blasted flag thing."

As Dennis climbs down the tree hut, the cute little black bunny walks closer to the monitor.
She bends forward and places a big kiss on the cold screen.

"Thank you and we won't be long." she whispers. ;)

I'll be checking my mailbox every day now...

You did send me a copy, didn't you? :D