• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

djconklin

Lt. General
40 Badges
Dec 31, 2002
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • Darkest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
I've been playing as Russia and have found that I get events saying that I can now build certain buildings that I already have!

At the start there's no steel icon in the world market (it shows up a day or so after the game starts) and I had factories!

we have done no work on the 1881 scenario. Only scnearios with VIP in the name in the scenario selection menu are VIP, the others are original Victoria scenarios that will not work right due to the changes to universal files that VIP must do because of the lack of mod-dir functionalities in Victoria. And VIP has only worked on developing the GC from 1836, none of the later scenarios.

So if you are playing the 1881 scenario after installing VIP, it'll be screwed up.

OHgamer said:
we have done no work on the 1881 scenario. Only scnearios with VIP in the name in the scenario selection menu are VIP, the others are original Victoria scenarios that will not work right due to the changes to universal files that VIP must do because of the lack of mod-dir functionalities in Victoria. And VIP has only worked on developing the GC from 1836, none of the later scenarios.

So if you are playing the 1881 scenario after installing VIP, it'll be screwed up.
I think we're not the only players that like to play at a different VIP scenario. According to me playing at only GC scenario is not too much, even if it's a great work all you've had to complete GC VIP scenario :rolleyes: , so I could help you to create VIP scenarios also for 1861, 1881 and 1914 scenarios. I think that a lot of other players have my identic idea. however, if you need help, I'm here :rofl: :D

DiCTaToR_HeRo said:
I think we're not the only players that like to play at a different VIP scenario. According to me playing at only GC scenario is not too much, even if it's a great work all you've had to complete GC VIP scenario :rolleyes: , so I could help you to create VIP scenarios also for 1861, 1881 and 1914 scenarios. I think that a lot of other players have my identic idea. however, if you need help, I'm here :rofl: :D

actually, i have justed returned to these forums hunting for the same thing - VIP-R scenarios other then GC. they would be highly welcome, if someone feels up to the task.