• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was trying to make a reply in Tinto Talks, but I couldn't make the post becaus it tells me I am a spam. How can i solve this.
You already found this thread. I guess you can figure it out from here ;)

You already found this thread. I guess you can figure it out from here ;)
I haven't figure it out. The only thing I was able to post was "hi". When I went to edit my respons it wouldn't allow me. IDK what to do. Tbh, first time ever replying in a game post like Tinto Talks. I wanted to ask would playing as a specific faction be available and it just tells me that I am spam-like. Idk. If you have a better solution and want to tell em and not bother other people with replays here message me.

I haven't figure it out. The only thing I was able to post was "hi". When I went to edit my respons it wouldn't allow me. IDK what to do. Tbh, first time ever replying in a game post like Tinto Talks. I wanted to ask would playing as a specific faction be available and it just tells me that I am spam-like. Idk. If you have a better solution and want to tell em and not bother other people with replays here message me.
Look at this thread, look at what others did in this thread, do the same.

Hello I too am new to these forums.

I was able to make my first post just fine but quoting or replying to someone else didn't work so I'll be making some posts here to assert my humanity.

Anyone want to play a silly forum game like The Person Below Me or some such?

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'll start.

The Person Below Me enjoys mojitos just as much as I do (I love mojitos)

(you now respond with true or false, add some explanation if you feel like it, and make a new statement about The Person Below)