• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I thought my first post was blocked by spam filter because I had links (to comment on Vic 3 economic simulation). I removed links, still blocked. Thanks for genuine information: we have a post count filter. Now is it for ... quotes? Or message length?

• 1Like
Reactions:
It is only intended to block links; why other posts occasionally get blocked I do not know.

What usually works is posting just a few plain words, then go back and edit that post and paste in what you actually wanted to say (still no links though).

I thought my first post was blocked by spam filter because I had links (to comment on Vic 3 economic simulation). I removed links, still blocked. Thanks for genuine information: we have a post count filter. Now is it for ... quotes? Or message length?
Glad to have helped!!

From repeatedly banging my head against it I believe it is a combination of Links as well as Post Length.
I tried removing links still couldn't post.
Text only was still blocked but could post short 1-2 sentences responses (unsure of exact length filter kicks in)

This seems to a be problem I'm facing when trying to create a new thread to start a discussion. Seems like we just have to have fake conversations until the spam filters trust us.

This is why:

I have more.screenshots, but you have the idea. Currently, as I speak, the forum is being bombarded by at least two spam accounts talking about degrees from. American universities to China.

Screenshot_20230212-223652_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230212-223715_Chrome.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions:
i apologize for the necropost but i cannot even start a new thread on this same exact issue i am facing
Did you try what I said in post #7 above?