[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anyone planning on playing today?

Comin', comin'

Of course, it's tuesday ;)

TheVillage.png

TheWall1.png

TheArchway-1.png

MiddleRuin.png

Nice maps... very self-explanatory :cool:

Nick:pI Forums is obvious, no taleworlds forum account. (although i used too browse it a few years back when i was playing the original game)
Ingame:IanDury
Location:Sundsvall, Medelpad, Västernorrland, Norrland, Sweden.
Infantry: 7/10
Archer: 9/10
Cavalry: 4/10
How did you find us: This thread.

Last edited:
Welcome to the clan! You may call yourself NOP_Squire_IanDury! :D

We're playing on our server NOP_Server_TDM if you want to play some! :D

Hi!

We got some different classes in this clan. Squire is for all that apply, if you prove that your good (or active) you'll be promoted. The rang above you is Knight, that's the rang which gives you some priveleges (you can read about them in the first post in this thread).
As you proved that you in fact did know how to play this game I, as the Grand Master, would want to ask if you accept the promotion to Knight!?

If you accept then change your nick to NOP_Knight_IanDury. As a Knight you're entitled to wear the black banner. You can find it in the first page (under downloads called "Timothy the Knight's banner pack").

Server and teamspeak!

We got a server as you've seen. It's a 32 slot server running from Germany.

We also got a teamspeak. You can find information about it on the first page of this thread. That's the place we mostly arrange games right now, though we have a thread called NOP Game Discussion that could be used to this as well. So if you're playing, don't forget to let your clanmates know! :D

Once again! Welcome!

Wish i could answer... but my low german didn't help me understand it (saying that because once i understood a written sentence in swedish thanks to my german knowledge) :p

Finally figured out what teamspeak is =P

Oh and a question (svenska): Använder du ett företag för att hosta servern och teamspeak eller är det en annan administratör som tar hand om det med tanke på att det är i Tyskland?

Wish i could answer... but my low german didn't help me understand it (saying that because once i understood a written sentence in swedish thanks to my german knowledge) :p

He asked if we hired our server because it's located in Germany. And yes IanDury, we're buying our server for a monthly fee. You can find all info and what it cost on the first page. We also pay for the teamspeak.

Updates:

• Member list
  • Account details
  • Tactics screenshot using the spoiler function (post nr. 2)
  • Elections
  • Training
  • Clan match
  • Clan match history (using the spoiler function)
  • Latest patch info

Last edited:
By the way, are clan matches always on this map ? or will there be tactic lessons for other maps ? :p

(just curiosity)

I used these informations in a deathmatch on our server after you left... was quite useful. When you are "sieging" the middle ruined house, crossbowmen have a good spot behind the trees uphill around... especially behind the other ruined house (if my sentence makes no sense, i'll upload a pic :p ... so you can tell me if it's a lousy position or not).

It's not a lousy position. Everything depends on what the enemy does. And if you got some kill then that was a good position! :D

There are other maps as well. Haven't had any time getting those ready.

Finally figured out what teamspeak is =P

Oh and a question (svenska): Använder du ett företag för att hosta servern och teamspeak eller är det en annan administratör som tar hand om det med tanke på att det är i Tyskland?

Please do not use Swedish on the forums (outside of the Scandinavian subforums, that is.)

If you have something to say in Swedish, either provide a translation (your English seems good enough that you should be able to use Google Translate and just correct the worst errors) or simply PM the one you are asking.

Not a biggie this time around, especially since Wetew offered a translation for those curious, but it is a part of the forum rules that you have accepted to follow when you created an account here, so I felt obligated to offer a kindly reminder. (Since that is part of my parcel here ;))