[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We got a TS3 channel now! Will post details right after the swedish nations cup training is over

Edit: details in first post. And I've sent you all pm about the password.

Last edited:
Aha!
My goal for next week is to get my name back in the green! :cool:

I've played around with TS3 and think I have figured everything out. Do we need channels to each server? At the moment we only have one, but normally we have four, which could be a bit much on Benedicts generosity?

I'm thinking that our NOP-channel can have two subservers, one for our training which will be password protected and one or two for our other servers (starting with one for Lor). Depending on popularity of the servers this might change in the future?
The password that I sent out to you guys will be "transfered" to the NOP-training channel

I've played around with TS3 and think I have figured everything out. Do we need channels to each server? At the moment we only have one, but normally we have four, which could be a bit much on Benedicts generosity?

I'm thinking that our NOP-channel can have two subservers, one for our training which will be password protected and one or two for our other servers (starting with one for Lor). Depending on popularity of the servers this might change in the future?
The password that I sent out to you guys will be "transfered" to the NOP-training channel

As far as I am aware of, there is no cap on the number of Sub-Channels.
Even though it does make the page rather long, its no problem as you can minimize the channels you don't want to see.
So feel free to create more, as long as they are Warband related. (20 channels is excessive though :p)

And don't worry, I am "Hired_Blade" one of the battlegrounds teamspeak and gameservers administrator.

To edit you details first find our clan over at Calradian Realms. There you can find you name. Click on your name and find your three digit member-ID. Click on log in and enter your member-ID. The password is *deleted*. Don't forget to change your password

If anyone experience problems (like someone else have taken your nick) please PM me right away.

Edit: The password is the same as for our TS3 channel. You have recieved a pm about that.

Even though it does make the page rather long, its no problem as you can minimize the channels you don't want to see.
So feel free to create more, as long as they are Warband related. (20 channels is excessive though :p)

And don't worry, I am "Hired_Blade" one of the battlegrounds teamspeak and gameservers administrator.

OK! I guess we don't need more right now though... :D

Doc and Sid, don't forget to change you in-game nick now! And use the silver banner from now on!:D

hey :) welcome here

Summer training for NOP! Which days suits you? Pick two days and one time frame

Poll changed to: Summer training for NOP! Which days suits you? Pick at least two days and one time frame.

(I hope someone will explain whether the time is CET or something else ;))

Poll changed to: Summer training for NOP! Which days suits you? Pick at least two days and one time frame.

(I hope someone will explain whether the time is CET or something else ;))
Yeah, forgot about that. CET it is.

I will be on vacation on three weeks of the summer and can´t get to training during that time

If you can't train for three weeks please dont vote. I will make a new poll after the summer which you may vote on then insted.

@Sami. Guess that you can train on every day except saturdays ;)

Yeah, forgot about that. CET it is.

If you can't train for three weeks please dont vote. I will make a new poll after the summer which you may vote on then insted.

@Sami. Guess that you can train on every day except saturdays ;)

oops :p

I can't train on from July 19th until end of August

Would like to point out a couple of things!

1. There is a poll in the main thread about trainings. Please vote there, so that I can arrange trainings that the maximum amount of people can participate. The time is in CET, if you want another timeframe please PM me.

2. We now have a teamspeak channel thanks to Benedict at Taleworlds. Please use it! Use it even when we don't have organised training, as your clanmates can see that you are playing and maybe join you, aswell as you can here whenever a new member logs in to our channel. The password has been PM:ed out. Not all subchannels are password protected, but some are and that's why you need the password.

3. The password is also good to have when you log in on Calradian Realms. This is a relative new site which can be good when you want a overview of all clans that play Warband. It might also be useful for your clan leader in the future. What I want is you to log in with "our" password, which is the same as on our teamspeak, and edit you details and change your password to something new. Your member-ID (which is required together with "our" password) can be found by clicking on your name on our clanpage. For example: My Member-ID is 751.
I've already changed some of you guys stats. If I haven't changed you flag or Taleworlds nick (or made something wrong) please change it to whatever it is. If you don't have a account at Taleworlds, leave that box blank.

changed my stats not mych to change doh....

how did Sami and Vonyx become stars btw? :cool:

I tested the feature :p We discussed some about maybe hand out stars each month to members that have done something good. You can unfortunally only hand out three stars total...

Favorism :p

I also see we are friendly with CoR :)
how? :p when? :p

CoR had changed their relations with us to friendly. And as we're so friendly I changed our relations to friendly with them aswell ;) And to be honest, they have been rather friendly with us :p