[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
We need to try and find an evening when we can all get to gether, as it seems (?) that most can't make the training all the time.

We need to try and find an evening when we can all get to gether, as it seems (?) that most can't make the training all the time.

Its strange as it was you guys who voted on these days :p But I would actually like us all to get together and play some, as it would probably be good for us as a clan

Why are the servers always down? :(

I don't think they've been up for weeks! And if they have been, then I obviously haven't been able to see them.

Tell me, are the servers shut down or something?

Why are the servers always down? :(

I don't think they've been up for weeks! And if they have been, then I obviously haven't been able to see them.

Tell me, are the servers shut down or something?

Powerslave will set up a new machine and our servers on that one, but he has alot of work at the moment so the servers are down because of that. He might put them up on his own computer meanwhile, but dont count on it.

Powerslave will set up a new machine and our servers on that one, but he has alot of work at the moment so the servers are down because of that. He might put them up on his own computer meanwhile, but dont count on it.

I will setup them up this weekend. I'm really sorry for being "away" alot. But as Wetew said I have had alot of work and it really has to come first..... then M&B and then wife and kids.... ;)

I'll put a message here when it's up.

Anyone playing?

I will most likely not play especially much this weekend...

Well somebody has to promote him for his exemplary activity:

NOP_Squire_Von Uber. You have proven yourself worthy of knighthood. Do you swear the oath?

I here swear fealty and do homage to the Noble Order of the Platypus; to ever be a good knight and true, reverent and generous, obedient to my Grand Master and Noble Order, foremost in battle and champion of the right and the good

If you do so you may from this day call yourself NOP_Knight_Von Uber

I here swear fealty and do homage to the Noble Order of the Platypus; to ever be a good knight and true, reverent and generous, obedient to my Grand Master and Noble Order, foremost in battle and champion of the right and the good

Not guaranteeing I will be any good however :D

NOP_Squire_Slayth, for your participation of NOP:s training ground you're hereby promoted to Knight. Please swear the following:

---------------------

I will try to get the first page (here and on Taleworlds) updated this afternoon. Haven't had the time because of school, work and trainings....

Have updated some... Please all squires, if you have played with the GM or any LE say so, and you may very well be promoted. If you haven't, play with us and you may be promoted.

Thank you for the promotion.

Archery practice

2cx7mtg.jpg

99hpix.jpg

b8lrp2.jpg

8 shots fired from different places 8 hits
10ds4k8.jpg

One more shot and its a hit
2mfkilj.jpg

Guess I should give it up and be infantry.

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm leaving NOP.

Good day.

That's to bad.... We were happy that you played with us atlest...

For you other guys, can you play something tonight? Could be fun to get some NOP:ers together :D