[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I can't play today, but count me in if it is in another day! (IF I can see that server...) Also, count me as the master of humiliation. My humiliations make others' look like victories.

Hi guys, the computer saga is almost over. The repair shop man is almost out of ideas, and if he has not fixed it by friday, I will go and get my computer back from him. Then I will order a new motherboard, CPU and RAM, which should be here the following week. So, sometime next week, I should be able to play.:)

35li7py.jpg

Was approx. 42 kills to 23 deaths but was just bots. Will have to set server up for shorter time so I can get stats screen.

zit6dw.jpg

only killed 1 teammate and 2 of our horses.:D:eek:o:p

Last edited:
Application Harold

Nick: I don't have Taleworlds account.
Ingame: Harold_The_Viking
Infantry: 6/10
Archer: 7/10
Cavalry: 7/10

I change my name when i get to this clan. Only Harold
I am good with lance and xbow. (I love Xbow)
Hmm I am good Rhodok infantry too.
I have some ideas for clan. :)
Some more ranks.. Bowman, Sharpshooter ,Warrior, Veteran...
AND CLAN MATCHS :D
Clan match with 22nd Battalion would be nice i can record it to youtube. :rolleyes:
Hopefully you like my ideas :)

Last edited:
Welcome NOP_Squire_Harold! As a squire you are allowed to use the black NOP-banner, which you can dl on the first page (at the end of the first post).
As for addition ranks and such we are at the moment satisfied with our ranks

My friend want join too but he makes hes account in paradox today so he cant post.
I make him application

Nick: I don't have Taleworlds account.
Ingame: It_wasent_me

Infantry: 7/10
Archer: 8/10
Cavalry: 5/10

I am OK block with sword.
I am good with archer.

i3hs13.jpg

Game of conquest very cool!!

Playing in one of the NOP servers now.

EDIT: waiting for some people to actually express interest in playing, going to play the invasion mod (in MP yes) meanwhile.

Hey guys! Do you know what I just realised. We should have had an election yesterday! :eek:o Had forgot about that :eek:o
Any suggestion on how we should do? The 15th this month? Or the first of June?