[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Training in five minutes. The password will be Darwin. Be there! :D

Edit: The name of the server is NOP_DeathMatch

Next time we must get a better team photo, this one doesn't look especially good (considering we were many more :p)

mb7.jpg

Next time we must get a better team photo, this one doesn't look especially good (considering we were many more :p)

Try assembling every single member we can and make a nice formation, possible a phalanx with shields?

Oh and any progress with the campaign?

I love that my character looks like me :D

I love how the grandmaster's shield looks so shabby while mine looks almost brand new.

That's because the Grand Master have been around longer then his fellow Lord ;)

Try assembling every single member we can and make a nice formation, possible a phalanx with shields?

Oh and any progress with the campaign?

That sounds like a good idea! What campaign? You mean the one that we are reserves in?

That sounds like a good idea! What campaign? You mean the one that we are reserves in?

Reserves? Darn... Yes that one I suppose.

NOP_Knight_Vonyx is hereby promoted to Knight Elector for great performance in battle.

NOP_KnightElector_Vonyx - you may use the silver banner/shield.

IIRC you were still calling yourself a squire...

Here people go around not knowing they are being promoted... :rofl:

Last edited:
Reserves? Darn... Yes that one I suppose.

NOP_Knight_Vonyx is hereby promoted to Knight Elector for great performance in battle.

NOP_KnightElector_Vonyx - you may use the silver banner/shield.

IIRC you were still calling yourself a squire...

Good that you promoted him once more. I just thought it seemed strange that Vonyx would be promoted directly to elector :p

Vonyx, go out and make your Grand Master proud ;) :p

--------

@ Hdk! I would actually like you to have both Lord and Elector in your nick... Cant you remove "the" insted?

Here people go around not knowing they are being promoted... :rofl:

>They simply have to check the first page now and then ;)

FYI so do we still have an opening for Lord Elector. You guys out there might wanna impress us who decide ;)

Darn I missed all the fun I see. Well I be sure to join next training. Btw I change the server name to NOP_Training I suggest we use this one as our training server.

I do have power to open some more servers in the name of NOP so if you have any suggestions.

Court of Reveran would like to arrange a 'friendly' get-together. What is your response to such a invitation :p Of course we would have to have even number on each side, otherwise it would be rather one sided as they have over 40 members :p

Yay:
Wetew
the_hdk
Henkalv
Vonyx

Nay:

Last edited:
Court of Reveran would like to arrange a 'friendly' get-together. What is your response to such a invitation :p Of course we would have to have even number on each side, otherwise it would be rather one sided as they have over 40 members :p

I know by personal experience that these players are VERY tough, so we should be prepared for humiliation, well unless we do mixed teams.

I know by personal experience that these players are VERY tough, so we should be prepared for humiliation, well unless we do mixed teams.

Yes of course... We could always let them humiliate us first and then play in mixed teams :p