[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Norsemen?

Edit: No, lets try a siege map insted...

EU_Avalon_1105

I really stinks when fighting as infantry as an attacker :(

I'll probably be playing in 7-8 hours for a little while.

I would also like to join.
Don't be afraid, I have M&B Warband and legal copy, I just got it through Steam and so I have problem registering it here.

Bigger problem is that I never played any internet multiplayer game, so I will probably need some help in the beggining.
But on the happier note, I've been playing M&B since the times of 0.4xx when just Swadians fought against Vaegirs.
I prefer mounted combat with lance or heavy weapons like maul (boy, isn't that one great now?), but I can more than just hold my own on foot with any kind of weapon except perhaps spear. I also like archery when on foot and sieging.
On Taleworlds forum I am also known as telesien, but virtually inactive save for some posts moding sub-forum when reporting bugs and such.

After my list of servers came up I looked through them and they were all dedicated, I pushed the start search button 4 times and looked and there were 5 servers that were not dedicated added to the list of dedicated servers. I wonder if that is what you have to do to find our servers??

Edit: Just have to push start search once to pull up non-dedicated servers.

Wetew you want to try to host??

Last edited:
I would also like to join.
Don't be afraid, I have M&B Warband and legal copy, I just got it through Steam and so I have problem registering it here.

Bigger problem is that I never played any internet multiplayer game, so I will probably need some help in the beggining.
But on the happier note, I've been playing M&B since the times of 0.4xx when just Swadians fought against Vaegirs.
I prefer mounted combat with lance or heavy weapons like maul (boy, isn't that one great now?), but I can more than just hold my own on foot with any kind of weapon except perhaps spear. I also like archery when on foot and sieging.
On Taleworlds forum I am also known as telesien, but virtually inactive save for some posts moding sub-forum when reporting bugs and such.

OK! Your nick from this moment is NOP_Squire_Telesien

Does someone want to try to host??

Does someone want to try to host??

I can try to host right now, so that we can see if it works?

Edit: NOP_Clan Server is up!

Password is NOP

I can try to host right now, so that we can see if it works?

Yes.

Just tell me the name. And leave it run 10 min at least.

Its up... Forgot to add it to the official list...

Thats for a dedicated server.

But why doesn't it work whenever we try to create our own server? I have announced our clan over at taleworlds forum by the way.

But why doesn't it work whenever we try to create our own server? I have announced our clan over at taleworlds forum by the way.

I don't know still found 5 non-dedicated servers, but not yours.:(

What are the actual requirements for a promotion, by the way? This came up to my mind after getting these awesome stats. I finally figured out how to use a lance properly.
mbwarband20100412154215.png

Until we've played with each other (and there's an Grand Master and Lord Electors) there will be no more promotions, even though your stats there are sweet! :D