[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
2nr3vat.jpg

as nobody was here I played one round Team Deathmatch

I need to be less reckless...again most deaths :(
the reason ware the dmn swadians and their lances from behind. no idea how to defend that (maybe an extra shield? on your back...hmm)

mb6.jpg

you see me with NOP colors slashing on another poor guy.

as nobody was here I played one round Team Deathmatch

I need to be less reckless...again most deaths :(
the reason ware the dmn swadians and their lances from behind. no idea how to defend that (maybe an extra shield? on your back...hmm)

mb6.jpg

you see me with NOP colors slashing on another poor guy.

Nice stats. The extra shield just makes you take less damage, how much depends on the shield

The best thing would be to stay inside the ruins, especially if an archer or crossbowman. There you can hide from larger groups, snipe, and take out solo passer-bys. Any cavalryman riding in will face invitable death, so long as you stay inside the walls and pay attention when the horse staggers (is that the right word?). The only downside is that you can't keep the same killing pace. If you utilize jumping well, you can evacuate the ruins in no-time if invaded, more or less unseen.

Nice stats. The extra shield just makes you take less damage, how much depends on the shield

ty but it might help as around 16 deaths came from lances from behind. I didn't even see them coming.

The best thing would be to stay inside the ruins, especially if an archer or crossbowman. There you can hide from larger groups, snipe, and take out solo passer-bys. Any cavalryman riding in will face invitable death, so long as you stay inside the walls and pay attention when the horse staggers (is that the right word?). The only downside is that you can't keep the same killing pace. If you utilize jumping well, you can evacuate the ruins in no-time if invaded, more or less unseen.

there ware maybe 2 archers in this game...it was mostly cavalry against each other with a few infantry (most of them just lost a horse :p)
but indeed a good tip :)

btw how about a training session today?

as long as it is after four o`clock gmt +1

sure :)

if we can get at least 5 players we could train each-other on an free server.
one could be a cavalry while others infantry or archers. and we could rotate.
also in game we could give tips to eachother on approaching and timing. things like that :)

Could someone post some guidelines too how i get the clan banner into the game

Click on the link, unzip the file and place the two files in "Textures" map...

I can play too. I'm afraid I won't be at my best, though, because I'm pretty tired (didn't sleep that well last night). I tried a moment ago and ended up with 17/12 stats :mad:.
I hate it when you have to work hard to get the sword to strike from the right side, otherwise it ends up with the sword right upwards. It was easier in M&B.