[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Wetew 04/2010 - 08/2011

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
For some reason, Gameranger crashed as well.

I am getting the feeling that those arses on Lulzsec are on it again...

Then again in TS3's case, other servers are on. Forgot to pay the bill?

Last edited:
Teamspeak is up and running again. Was shut down for some reason. Maybe we'll get a message from Jestserver tomorrow...

Sorry, guys, i didn't even try to come online. Actually, i started reading my book in the morning... and nearly never rose my nose out of the bok until midnight. Time flew by, and i missed the training session. I'll be there tommorrow evening.

Who will be on tonight ?

I might not be there at 19h00 sharp, but i'll be coming.

I'm playing :)

guys. Sami already told you we will be having better training this friday. (btw I wont be able to play long this friday as I have a diner date :p)

and now we have a goal. a Battle :) Swabia clan challenged us. they have a new commander and they want to test him (so no vets)

so my question to you guys.... are we up for a battle ? :) and when will you be able to play? :)

also wetew what do you think about their proposal regarding our server? :)

guys. Sami already told you we will be having better training this friday. (btw I wont be able to play long this friday as I have a diner date :p)

and now we have a goal. a Battle :) Swabia clan challenged us. they have a new commander and they want to test him (so no vets)

so my question to you guys.... are we up for a battle ? :) and when will you be able to play? :)

Well... For the server I guess it's up to you guys and how much you are ready to pay. I can donate 5-10€ month tops. Though it wouldn't be to bad to get a new server provider, as Jestserver hasn't been that good so far.

Could you get more info from them? How to pay and such...

I never said we will have better training. But we should.

I would pay at least 10€ each month if there is any need for it (last time my money wasn't needed), bigger sums if there is an emergency, but I will be trying to cut down on my expenses as much as possible now that I am starting in college.

I'll be ablt to continue contributing as i have until now... about 5 € per months.

For training, i wish could indeed train more. And i'm up for a clan battle, depending on the date and hour your propose.

I might pay, but it's not sure I can always since my mother and father would kill me.
And I'm always up for better training!

Hi guys. As I haven't been active for a very long time I now formally quit from NOP. Well anyway I was playing on the server just about now and I must sadly say that might have been the most sad game of Multiplayer M&B game I have ever played. I usually mount up on a horse and ride around killing things and so I thought I would do now. But there was one guy in my own team named JVVARRIOR that kept shooting my horses. Very boring.

Anyway I will come back and join you on the server from time to time justfor fun. I just call myself Powerslave know.

I wish you the best of luck in your matches!

Last edited:
Too bad... sunday ? :(

Who is coming tonight ?

Too bad... sunday ? :(

Who is coming tonight ?

I will probably be there (is sick anyway)... Not sure how good internet connection I'll have though

I will be there as well.