[NOP] Noble Order of the Platypus - Reign of Grand Master Hdk 08/2011 -

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I think that I'll be online tonight. What time are we talking about?

sorry had to leave early.

had a round just a moment ago to blow off some steam :)
mb431.jpg

sorry had to leave early.

had a round just a moment ago to blow off some steam :)
mb431.jpg

We were still playing when you uploaded that... Were having fun, or at least I was, with Gigau and later also Henkalv on ZHG. It was on CTF mode and had quite a few decent players around, including a few from ZHG.

:( should have checked the ts, my bad :(

Yeah... you couldn't see me get one of my best scores, in my last CTF round last night :

mb598.png

Hi how does one go about joining this noble order. :)

If you want to apply to the Noble Order of the Platypus please post in this thread. Write your in-game character nick, your taleworld forum nick (if you have one) and a small introduction of yourself. Example below:

Nick:
Ingame:
Archer: ?/10
Cavalry: ?/10
How did you find us:

It'll be good fun if you are social enough to use teamspeak, assuming you like the game of course.

Fresh blood!

yes indeed :D

anyway who is up today or tomorrow?

also I always wondered how many (cute) girls play warband semi-regular? 0,000000001 %? :p or less

Well I'm definitively not a cute girl... Cute perhaps, though not a girl :( ;)

I can play tonight, after I've eaten dinner

Then come back after your training, instead of playing Football Manager :p

I should be there, although i currently have problems getting home in time. :eek:o

Hello NoP! Congrats hdk for becoming the leader! (Belated one though).

If you guys are up for a scrim vs The Order of the Mudcrabs (Newly formed clan), then poke me on steam. :) (hdk has my steam)

Anyways, good to see you're not dead or so! :p

how.....how did you know? :D damn Steam-spying software :D

Hehehe. Well, i just bought Warband on Steam a few days ago... so while i play, i see who starts which game :p

I've played some CTF and siege on ZHG server. Had quite some fun, except for some crazily good archer that started hunting me to protect his team members :p

Hehehe. Well, i just bought Warband on Steam a few days ago... so while i play, i see who starts which game :p

I've played some CTF and siege on ZHG server. Had quite some fun, except for some crazily good archer that started hunting me to protect his team members :p
Why didn't you just import the game to steam? You don't get the achievements but you will get the possibility to use the rest of steams function (this is what I'm doing :p)