New Mod ... In case there is still anyone out there playing AOD

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Do you think you could update some of the flags and shields? I tried to get your exact shield effects but didn't succeed. I added several more countries.

I am afraid the E3 map won't work with Hoi2 only AOD and DH.
Anyway I want to try, explain to me how to make the E3 Map compatible with HOI2 Complete (HOI2 + Doomsday + Armageddon).

Here is the link to all the province pics that are done + list of provinces that are still missing pics.

Those are "full done" or do I put the overlay into the images you provided too?

Think the style is correct

Done Iceland, Faroe and Jan Mayen
I have all Ireland prepared but only 50% treated, just tell me if the tone and darkness is fine or if you prefer the versio with less contrast

-I have done all the pics by the moment in the "darker" style

Attachments

• 22 - Newry2.jpg
    22 - Newry2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
  • 22 - Newry22.jpg
    22 - Newry22.jpg
    40,8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
In some cases I had the same images that you kept from my DH pack so i didn't process them

You have plenty of alternative picks

If it's possible, let me access to the processed files, i mean the ill_prov_0xxx.bmp

Attachments

• 01 Iceland-Faeroe-Jan Mayen.rar
    1,2 MB · Views: 0
  • 02 Ireland.rar
    5,8 MB · Views: 0
Well, since I bought my new pc I can't get AoD and DH to work, so I will upload the images I did from the old pc at my parents home and all the unprocessed images I have in the new one, it's not really much, but I hope it serves a bit.