• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations on finishing your AAR, Gabor!
I've been secretly following Danzig's adventure from the very beginning and it was a really good read.
May we know now what "Nec temere, nec timide" means? :D

Thank you very much for this excellent AAR I ve been reading quietely for the past months, waiting avidely for the next installements.

Youha ve made a really entertaining and fun read, and given me some pretty strong incentive to get Eu3 with its last extentions and its rich mods (which i had stalled so far for its apparent lack of diffences with the previous versions).

Bravo! I ll be looking for your next AAR!

CharlyFox

Congratulations! A great read start to finish and a good illustration of the mod features.

Congratulations on finishing an epic campaign! It can sometimes be difficult to keep things interesting (for both player and reader) in the late game, and I think you've struck a fine balance.

I concur that AI amphibious assaults suck. I have seen the AI fail miserably at taking lightly-defended Rhodes, Sardinia and Corsica more times than I can count.

I haven't seen any superb, grand Wars of Religion either, but then I tend to create Reformation mayhem myself by intervening aggressively on one side or the other during the early stages. Maybe its best to sit around and let the situation develop organically?

Now I guess I'll have go trawling through your older AARs until you're ready to embark on the next adventure. :D

Excellent read, Gabor.
I was happy to read through the adventures of the Danzigers.

My compliments for your very illustrative screenshots, I very much enjoyed those. You managed to strike the correct balance between pictures and text, for me. Well done. :)

Athalcar, aldriq, JacktheJumper, CharlyFox, RGB, Chris Tylor, Parcae, Kolonel - thank you all for your kind words. :)

Are you ready for you next MMU AAR then? :D
Check my signature! :D

May we know now what "Nec temere, nec timide" means? :D
I think it would translate as, 'Neither recklessly (or rashly), nor timidly'. It is still the motto of the city.

Great AAR! Love it from the beginning to the end . Your aar style is my favourite, with lots of pictures text about what you where thinking and sometimes you talking about what is going on in the world. I'm also sad about the strange end of the german republic. It could have been a nice beginning of german revolutionary war spanning the 19th century.

Anyway awesome aar! thanks for writing