• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yay! DLC! I simply think that there is no more information provided on the Type 26 than the new destroyer, and the Type 26 will be included in the initial release. I'm guessing your budget is the culprit?

Last edited:
But of course I read it. Not sure if we'll have a chance to include it at this time, but it's on the list.

Ah yes. When are we going to see this mysterious list? :)
If you posted it, we (the community) could perhaps help with ideas to ships that are missing and ships that could be excluded? (I just really want to see the list!)

The Super Hornet, assuming we include it (and it's likely), will be able to fire the AGM-84 Harpoon, yes.

The Harpoon should also be available on the F-35 (but on external pylons, which means stealth and range are reduced) as well as the Poseidon and other aircraft.

I like suprise parties. :) McDonnell Douglas says the Harpoon is already VLS capable. Would it be possible to make the surprise party even more festive by loading UGMs into the VLS systems of subs? :)

Last edited:
Okay. I guess It will be possible to brighten the party with Tomahawks and their new anti-ship capability. :) If you got even a single Ohio SSGN close to an enemy battle group you could wipe it out entirely! Missile presents and chaff confetti. :D

Okay so:
RGM - dedicated launcher and VLS
AGM - aircraft, obviously :rolleyes:
UGM - torpedo tubes

Do I have this correct?