• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I checked it out, it looks kinda nice. :) Offcourse England won't be able to trade in the east to fund the wars... maybe that needs to be fixed. Men, ships also need to be fixed, as do colonies. :D Maybe we should make Bavaria stronger, so it can be a viable choice like in Dago's version? :)

Bavaria are cool and in the middle of the action.

Van Engel said:
I checked it out, it looks kinda nice. :) Offcourse England won't be able to trade in the east to fund the wars... maybe that needs to be fixed. Men, ships also need to be fixed, as do colonies. :D Maybe we should make Bavaria stronger, so it can be a viable choice like in Dago's version? :)

The RotW wasn't added yet because everyone thinks it's too boring to do that. :rolleyes: Also I lack maps of everything but Europe obviously. And my Europe map shows the HRE way too unclearly... (Explanation for Bavaria etc.)

don't you feel it's time for a nappy. When campaigns suck, this is your place.

Chaingun said:
Attention: The file for tonight is http://web.telia.com/~u17115460/files/WATK_Nappy.zip! Once you have this downloaded, unextract it into your Scenarios folder in your Kasperus EU2 copy. This scenario is really built upon Napoleon's Ambition rather than Dago's changes (though I will incorporate them eventually). This is because I had to re-add countries by hand to prevent som CTD problems caused by province incompability. I expect we'll be able to play a fairly standard Nappy though with the state the scenario is in; just don't expect any game balance whatsoever (France is probably way too weak).

Appendix: Kasperus' map is to be found at http://www.europa-universalis.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198585. It's WATK3 you need to download if you haven't already.

Where can we download the files, Chaingun? In spanish phorum we are looking for it...

I send it to a Hotmail address of the one of you who PMed me. Don't expect a complete scenario basically, basically only Euro countries are in and no events added... (And no correct army setup either.)

If you can finish this scenario I'd be very happy though.

Citizen_X said:
Where can we download the files, Chaingun? In spanish phorum we are looking for it...
I find it discriminating that you keep good nappy away from the regular MP fora :eek:

Funny to see my scream in the dark as the last post here though :D

Is sooo sweet think sometimes at old fashioned times :)

You want a Nappy? ;)

freaking grave diggers;)

You want a Nappy? ;)

i d like to try again :)
i ve found my EU2 copy,have to reinstall everything (i got new pc) but cant find my old scenario :(

We still playing sometimes in spanish comunity with your scen Dago, if u gonna play, just call me!

My msn is provisional79"hotmail.com

Where " is @.

dont u have anymore icq?
just curious,because am using only it