• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Showing developer posts only. Show all posts in this thread.
Seen said:
Dont agree at all :D See what they did to my poor compadro's in the last game... content deleted, check your pm's - kurtbrian]

Seen are you sure forum rules allow such pictures. I mean, it's kind of borderline isn't it. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think those rules are good in general, but I'm slightly annoyed with the "Napoleon killed" rule. I perceive it may be very sucky for a player to go to war as France and suddenly lose if Napoleon happens to die in the first of his engagements (similiar things do happen rather frequently). Everything else is fine though.

I and Joohoo was thinking of playing a Nappy starting 18.00-19.00 CET today (also, I could play another one even later because I'm not in school tomorrow, but Joohoo and most Euros can't).

EDIT: It looks like it's gonna be 18.30.

Last edited:
cheech said:
Wish i could join but im stuck in work for the next 2 hours :(

You can probably join after half an hour to one hour afterwards; ICQ me and I can arrange a rehost.

Alfonso V said:
Joohoo just told me maybe he wont be able to play and i will be playing him as prussia. if he can play i may choose another country or something...

Yeah both of you would be preferable.

RedPhoenix said:
you guys playing now?

Nice performance as France Phoenix, I saved my evening from going to waste. The war was interesting (perhaps not for Austria who got immediately vassalized), and I think it was rather even until the coalition started to make a serious of stupid mistakes.

I can play this evening at 21.00 CET if anyone is interested. However, we must start that time and not anywhere later, because I would like to finish before 00.30 CET.

I could also start from 19.30 CET onwards though (but 21.00 remains the latest start for me).

As always I prefer Prussia or Austria, but I can also play England Russia, or if really needed France.

I can't play tonight unless the game starts exactly 0.00 CET (any later and I can't play, any earlier and it will collide with my long term game this evening).

We had some incredibly strange bugs yeasterday; while Van Engel hosted only Flamey had them, and when Flamey later hosted all were affected. I don't know whether this is related to a bug in the scenario, something with Flamey's EU2 setup or a one time occurance that will never happen again. Anyhow, I do keep that save for testing so we could start up as the most heavily affected nations and see if we get the same results without Flamey participating.

What did this bug do: It made Flamey see both own and others' armies as 0/0/0 armies. Whenever battles ended and he was hosting the same armies would disappear; I lost all three Prussian leaders and an estimated 250k-300k Prussian troops in total due to this. I don't know how much Flamey lost, but if this is a bug with the scenario setup it should have the highest priority to get fixed (as an initial suggestion it could be a problem with the army IDs or leader IDs).

Flame of Udûn said:
Napoleon, Davout, Lannes and about 300k inf with about 500 artillery total. Stupid bug, it seemed to happen when you assaulted a fortress or you unloaded an army. Kind of ruins the fun to see all your invasion force dissappear

I did suffer same bug when Blucher with 60k was attacked by an army lead NL army of 20k...

BTW: Anyone up for a pre-Christmas Nappy tonight? I guess we need at least 5 players to make it playable.

I think more solid rules about when each of the coalition have to peace have to be made. Right now it is possible to continue fighting at -3 as for example Austria even if France manages to capture 90% of your territory. Perhaps something like this would be a requirement?

If France has 99 WS on country X, and country X's capital is captured, and all to France human enemy held provinces bordering X's capital are captured by France, then country X has to accept whatever peace France asks.

How it would work in reality: As an example Austria would be force peaced if Vienna was captured and all provinces bordering it, and France had 99 WS. A clear cut case. However, to peace Prussia the rule about "to France human enemy held province" implies France would not only have to capture "only" Magdeburg, Berlin, Küstrin, Hinterpommern and Silesia, but also Erz as it borders Berlin and is enemy towards it.

Additionally I suggest that if anyone in the coalition is force peaced by Francde, it shouldn't be possible to break the truce for that country. So for example, Austria cannot rebuild two years and then DOW France again three years before peace goes out.

A further dicussion on this issue and my suggestions is welcome.