• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Stats are up

Great! Thanks a lot!

new slot for 25 games is opened

fixed a bug that monthly gain from monarchs was calculated for tech speed instead of yearly basis

Tonio, i have already asked you this, but is it possible to update your leaderlist for EU2? Your list for AGCEEP is totaly outdated - you still have the leaders for the 1.42 version of AGCEEP while AGCEEP is already on 1.56 iirc.

Tonio, i have already asked you this, but is it possible to update your leaderlist for EU2? Your list for AGCEEP is totaly outdated - you still have the leaders for the 1.42 version of AGCEEP while AGCEEP is already on 1.56 iirc.

send me /db/leaders from ready agpepp 1.56, including vanilla files, if they are used

Do you accept separate files, or do you want all the txt files merged into one?

separated files as in leaders folder
+ countryfile with all countries

vnet 2011 folder added

and i still own 2nd position in experience... and if to mean pre-stats games, which i played a lots ...

yes, going to taste today weissbeer, dark beer and red beer
i played two full campaigns in 2010 - 22 sessions. Plus subbed once here. Now we are starting today new game (my Sweden is subbed for first session).

But my most fun is with HOI2 in 2009-2010. Real brainwork. Unfortunately paradox hoi2 campaigns are at quite low level.

damn tonio now i'm gonna have to restart with eu2

edit: i'm stil 5000 years ahead of you tho :)

you don't play concentrated ! :)
It is quality - what really makes a sence !