• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you can merge the nicks let me know and i will give you the list of the nicks that should be merged.

I can. But if people are too lazy to give exact their nicks, i`m lazy too.

I am gonna tell you the nicks but get ready to laugh:

FlamingEGO
IncineratedEGO
BurningDownEGO
TeenEGO
BurningEGO
Ego
EGO
BurningEgo
Burning ego
Ganged ego
Ego L'Ego
Resigned Ego =(

I would like all of them changed to BurningEGO if possible. Thanks.

new folder for 25 games created

how do you make a new stats page in Eu2 stats page?

Happy Birthday Tonio and thanks for the service you provide with your stats page. :)

Would it be good oportunity to tell you to merge my nicks... again? I have been waiting for 4 months already. :D

as i return to play eu2 (russian game summoned 17 players), eu2 stats are updated with new folder - vnet 2010

as i return to play eu2 (russian game summoned 17 players), eu2 stats are updated with new folder - vnet 2010

u russians are so selfish! Let foreigners play by speaking english in your foruns! And it isnt just in this game, in men of war for example, they dont usually let me play with em neither!

dunno this game :)

well, we started Arsenal Democracy, played two sessions with two guys from Lithuania (14 players totally), they speak English.

But AoD seems bugged because of square rule for stacking penalty and armor becomes absolute weapon.

update of stats.

If you work with "editional save" and add to year "e" or "edit", script recognize it and add stats like before as separate year, for example 1468e, but inside game file script removes "e" and "edit" at year, so the savefile can be run without changes.

isnt that a bit of a cheat? I mean a big part of hoi2 is secrecy about what you're teching/building... Unless you know for a fact the people play with u are lame ass and check saves.

isnt that a bit of a cheat? I mean a big part of hoi2 is secrecy about what you're teching/building... Unless you know for a fact the people play with u are lame ass and check saves.

Well, as i play in narrow community, i know that everyone checks save between sessions, even "gentlemen agreement", that was signed for some time, didn't stop it. Some people - check saves even DURING session, as it benefits much more than in eu2.

As these results are completely true in narrow community, i`m 100% sure that is rule for wide community as well. Some people can deny it, but it doesn't change human nature.

Well, as i play in narrow community, i know that everyone checks save between sessions, even "gentlemen agreement", that was signed for some time, didn't stop it. Some people - check saves even DURING session, as it benefits much more than in eu2.

As these results are completely true in narrow community, i`m 100% sure that is rule for wide community as well. Some people can deny it, but it doesn't change human nature.
Where is the moral code of the "old days"... these "new games" only bring ruin.

I am afraid these "old days" never existed.

i tend to agree with Ego, as there were many people to sign "gentlemen agreement" not to look saves, but they did it since beginning. Of course some percent of people are too lazy even to look, but rules of human nature are quite constant.

Also i may notice the point that MP Stats seriously increased level of MP players, and level of MP games. At EU2 i noticed that average level is seriously growing for first 1-2 years of stats, in both economic and warfare (yes, i stopped winning alone at lowtech against 3 same size countries :) ).

HoI2 MP Community was quite damaged by hoi3 (even with new mod it is still more job to play, than pleasure) and AoD (many features are cool, but some disbalance forced us to return to HoI2 Arma), and international one looks quite weak. But our Russian community became much stronger in level of games and players last year (some of players came from EU2 after me) and i suppose MP Stats will increase level more. Maybe international community will gather and go up as well.

Last edited:
Hi, seems the eu2-stats page is down. Is that something permanent or will it come back up?

They are down until everyone is allowed to join the CoT-Krig game. :p

Seriously, you want to create a game, create it here. Why are the Russians and Swedish such a selfish people!

Bastards... :D

Oh, and hi Bulldozer, long time no see. Thought you were gone or something. Good to know you are still alive.

Hehe it's a game of irl people I've brought to the game. Thought people had closed down eu2 and all gone to eu3 or something as I didn't see much action on this forum.

We are halfway through the game already though so can make the next one public if more people want to join. But would be nice to have the stats back :p

Yep long time no see, kinda stopped playing there for a long while after Daniel but the fun of the game brought me back!