Mount & Blade Warband: Napoleonic Wars Multiplayer DLC Announced!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
From what I could gather, they didn't order enough keys from taleworlds since they didn't expect so many to buy it. Sadly, it also seems the problem will not be solved until tomorrow.

Personally, I hope Paradox/TaleWorlds will contact Steam and get this solved earlier. A bit disappointing, to be honest.

hey how about this? the commands will be in english, but the avatar yells in the game will be whatever the player nation is, say playing austria, and so they speak german or austrian yeah?

The game is awesome as far as I have already played. Its a very improved version of M&M, with new maps, units, artillery, countries, music, graphics, effects, sound, etc. So yes, everything seems better and more.

OK thanks for clearing that up.

I'll pass

Me too, I think.
Although... It does look nice. Does it come with a forum icon? :)

The game is awesome as far as I have already played. Its a very improved version of M&M, with new maps, units, artillery, countries, music, graphics, effects, sound, etc. So yes, everything seems better and more.

It even has destructible houses. I didn't even know this is possible with M&B engine... :)

It even has destructible houses. I didn't even know this is possible with M&B engine... :)

Played 3 hours strait yestarday, i have to say it was one of my best experiences in a very long time, it was so fun, by the end people were working very well together, the artillery, the engineers, incredible, good team work, and a lot of fun, and when i saw a house wit a hole from the arty, oh my god, got in and killed 2 defenders with my bayonete, so cool, this is a real find, i absolutelly love this DLC, best ever...

Like Kolonel, i'm wondering if we get an icon... :p

Technically, it isn't ;)
Each "house" is multiple smaller units--chunks of wall and windows, etc. And individual props like that were always destructible (like doors, etc)

Oh, don't crush my shiny little illusion like that! :p :D It's great anyway! YOU CAN SHOOT HOLES IN HOUSES!!! I don't wanna hear your technical ... technicalities! :D

Played 3 hours strait yestarday, i have to say it was one of my best experiences in a very long time, it was so fun, by the end people were working very well together, the artillery, the engineers, incredible, good team work, and a lot of fun, and when i saw a house wit a hole from the arty, oh my god, got in and killed 2 defenders with my bayonete, so cool, this is a real find, i absolutelly love this DLC, best ever...

Bought this today and was supposed to just have a quick play, and now it's nearly 3am in the morning! Had great fun just adding atmosphere with bagpipes/fife, also got some fun shots off with rockets in commander mode - one very long shot cleared most of a platoon, and a close range shot dealt to most of the people assaulting my position.

IMO this DLC is well worth playing, once you figure out how.

oh my god, I just saw those BAB video on youtube, looks so awesome.

Just a few things, are the server populated enough? I'm on Asia timezone though