• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sounds good. I really do not think they should change too much. Just enhance the graphics a bit and fine tune it a lot while adding in some more diplomatic measures.

well with the way pdox is going i hope TW doesnt follow they did very good. pdox is removing more and more moddable stuff & features. except for Darkest Hour yet that was a modder's made game. TW should just continue there own way there prob better than all pdox games combined

well with the way pdox is going i hope TW doesnt follow they did very good. pdox is removing more and more moddable stuff & features. except for Darkest Hour yet that was a modder's made game. TW should just continue there own way there prob better than all pdox games combined

What are you talking about?

Have you played CK2? How have they been removing moddable features?

Despite the tone of my post I'm generally curious.

Sounds good. I really do not think they should change too much. Just enhance the graphics a bit and fine tune it a lot while adding in some more diplomatic measures.

All honesty they had a good direction going with fire and sword. I personally did not like the guns however. But I agree to an extent, updated graphics nothing amazing just so its different then the last 3 games. However they can expand on this game so much it has so much potential it's ridicules.

What are you talking about?

Have you played CK2? How have they been removing moddable features?

Despite the tone of my post I'm generally curious.

its harder to i heard , and it seems to have some more hard coded stuff but thats normal all new games are less moddable most games will maybe be non modable in the future.

Paradox have constantly moved towards allowing more and more things to be moddable. (Moving things out from hard coding and to separate files to have them tweakable in an easier manner)

But that discussion should be held in the relevant forums - this is about Mount and Blade versions, made by Taleworlds and only published by Paradox.

I found Paradox with Fire and Sword was such a huge let down really. Warband was such an amazing enhancement on the original game and added so much. Fire And Sword took away a loot of what was added in Warband and just added guns apart from changing the setting. Hopefully TW do it well this time with the next game.

Well, tbh, With Fire And Sword was basicially just a pay-to-play-mod.
I guess if you like the setting, it was not bad. I bought it, but really not my taste, sadly.

Anway, M&B2? Sign me up. :>

I guess if you like the setting, it was not bad. I bought it, but really not my taste, sadly.

Yeah I kind of agree. I only put maybe 15 hours into Fire and Sword where Warband has over 100. For 15 bucks however I didn't mind it all that much considering I do love the franchise. Hopefully that money helps them make this second one all that more amazing.

Excited to hear about Mount and Blade 2. Honestly I hope the move away from Calradia to a more historic setting. Also while I would rather they improve gameplay and content the most, the game could do with a serious graphics overhaul.

Graphics wise I was content. I usually play games with not so good gfx, so I don't mind.

Graphics wise I was content. I usually play games with not so good gfx, so I don't mind.

Oh I completely agree, however after what 3? Games with basically the same look it does tend to start to feel stale. Yes we have mods for that, however I wouldn't mind some upgraded graphics mostly because lets face it a lot of people these days wouldn't buy this simply because it looks awful.

Wasn't fire and sword originally a polish pay mod for vanilla M&B? I think it sold well enough that they ported and translated it but that's about it. It's kind of a ripoff, I have been playing M&B since early beta and never got that xpac (pay mod).

Wasn't fire and sword originally a polish pay mod for vanilla M&B? I think it sold well enough that they ported and translated it but that's about it. It's kind of a ripoff, I have been playing M&B since early beta and never got that xpac (pay mod).

Why not? How can you be sure if you will like it if you don't try it...

There have been times when it was as low as 2-3 US dollars on steam sales.

M&B2 vs WotR
Who can deliver a more thrilling MP experience?
WE SHALL SEE!!

War of the Ring I believe.