• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want children.

M&B2? I just really hope they get rid of all that RPG Stuff like leveling, spending points and such. In M&B1 it felt completely out of place.

hahah. I disagree its what made the game great. hell IMO they should invest in more RPG aspects like all the mods did to make the world even better (dynasties, more diplomacy, quests etc)

Actually, it's the battles that made this game great. You can't argue with that.

yes but only battles would make this game average. what made this game great was the fact that single player and multiplayer are fun, especially with the mods.
so what made it great is teh combination of factors :)

if there would be only multiplayer battles tdm I doubt the game would be as successful

Actually, it's the battles that made this game great. You can't argue with that.
I would argue that it's the evolution in the battles makes it the great.
Starting as a wimp who is scared of half a dozen bandits and growing to lead a band of elites challenging kings is a core aspect of the gameplay that would be really missed if the leveling was thrown away.

hahah. I disagree its what made the game great. hell IMO they should invest in more RPG aspects like all the mods did to make the world even better (dynasties, more diplomacy, quests etc)

I concur.

Yes

Please don't.... If I see a Jayavarboy running around I'm gonna scream.
The plan is at least 5 children, Jayavarboys and Jayavargirls; more depending on how much time, health, and money I have.

I would like to see the ability to actually explore the countryside. Heck, imagine a Bethesda-style RPG mixed with Mount and Blade's country-building! But it's unlikely, it would probably be too demanding.

I'm also of the mind: No historical setting please! I like the abstract nature of the current setting.
If you really need "real world" setting then Star Wars would be a good one ;)

It might mean they want to give a historical background to Calradia.

I remember they wanted to develop a system of land feud as in the current map, some lords have lost their ancestral fiefs named after their family's name.

That might be stuff like: giving history to Calradia.