• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sacking Constantinople. :(

Reactions:
Oh, you're all heroes compared to what I've done!

I castrated my eldest son so my second-born would take the throne. Then my liege demanded I change inheritance law to ultimogeniture, so I had to execute, blind, and castrate my three youngest sons respectively. This angered one of my vassals, who was already bitter about how I'd had his lowborn wife brutally maimed in his previous rebellion against me, and he had my only eligible son murdered, leaving only a seven-year-old grandson as my sole heir. Of course I tried to have him arrested, but he escaped and started another revolt. Before I raised my levies, I had an affair with my son's widow.

I conquered his holdings when he was out fighting my other armies, and I took his wife prisoner. I had her slowly flayed alive. Shortly afterwards, my son's widow bore me a bastard, whom I immediately locked up in my darkest, least sanitary dungeon. Then my traitor brother killed my new wife while I was out fighting in the war, and I found out that one of my grandchildren had been backing his plot. I had both him and his 5-year-old sister arrested; the boy I had crushed to death, and I cut off one of the girl's legs and put her eye out.

Meanwhile, I won the war against my rebellious vassal, and once he'd been locked up, I gave him a two-day head start before hunting him and shooting him dead with many arrows. I received news shortly thereafter that my bastard had died in the oubliette. Then I turned my sights to my brother. I killed him in a duel, and turned my sights to his family. I imprisoned all his children, not a one of them over nine years. His ward fled to a relative in England. Turning to my nieces and nephews, I did unto them as was good in my eyes. Some of them I had a hand or a foot sliced off, some an eye or a nose. The youngest, who was barely a month old, I had burnt at the stake. Their mother rose up in rebellion, as did her young niece by her brother, and I slew her on the field of battle. Her niece I hanged.

I submit to you that I have done the most vile things of any I've read about on this thread!

Last edited:
Reactions:
Oh, you're all heroes compared to what I've done!

I castrated my eldest son so my second-born would take the throne. Then my liege demanded I change inheritance law to ultimogeniture, so I had to execute, blind, and castrate my three youngest sons respectively. This angered one of my vassals, who was already bitter about how I'd had his lowborn wife brutally maimed in his previous rebellion against me, and he had my only eligible son murdered, leaving only a seven-year-old grandson as my sole heir. Of course I tried to have him arrested, but he escaped and started another revolt. Before I raised my levies, I had an affair with my son's widow.

I conquered his holdings when he was out fighting my other armies, and I took his wife prisoner. I had her slowly flayed alive. Shortly afterwards, my son's widow bore me a bastard, whom I immediately locked up in my darkest, least sanitary dungeon. Then my traitor brother killed my new wife while I was out fighting in the war, and I found out that one of my grandchildren had been backing his plot. I had both him and his 5-year-old sister arrested; the boy I had crushed to death, and I cut off one of the girl's legs and put her eye out.

Meanwhile, I won the war against my rebellious vassal, and once he'd been locked up, I gave him a two-day head start before hunting him and shooting him dead with many arrows. I received news shortly thereafter that my bastard had died in the oubliette. Then I turned my sights to my brother. I killed him in a duel, and turned my sights to his family. I imprisoned all his children, not a one of them over nine years. His ward fled to a relative in England. Turning to my nieces and nephews, I did unto them as was good in my eyes. Some of them I had a hand or a foot sliced off, some an eye or a nose. The youngest, who was barely a month old, I had burnt at the stake. Their mother rose up in rebellion, as did her young niece by her brother, and I slew her on the field of battle. Her niece I hanged.

I submit to you that I have done the most vile things of any I've read about on this thread!
raw

Reactions: