• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've never downloaded the mod and I really want to play it. However, which is the latest version I can download? Do I have to download two seperate things? Does it work with Steam? If so, how do I do it? (I'm not very Computer literate)

Also, the original file which I've tried from the start (MEGA) doesn't work, as it says the file has expired. Where else can I download this? I'm going to need some help pointers here, any help would be welcome :).

Hi there, anyone knows where I can get the old Spain skin for this mod?
The new version has an awkward building in the Sidebar and the wrong flag in the Topbar.

Also the sprites are eastern units, how can I change it to western?

Last edited:
SDZ MODERN DAY SCENARIO Mod update version 3 for DH v1.03 -

Here's the latest version of MDS:https://mega.co.nz/#!yYAQ3Q5J!GZRu9wAbslHEOdSRmrLfyYo6y--JvuEzmFBI_mbfBVk

Below are screen shots of what to expect from the up and coming new version of the mod.

mwtwg2.png

1695gyo.png

fe2iy9.png

2yyb75t.png

2ibyhir.png

xcvwqs.png

2ljs2th.png

2d27w37.png

dzdrhd.png

2eph577.png

1z32u12.png

2k57o8.png

ur66h.png

Simply download and unzip this file to your mods folder located within your Darkest Hour main directory. There's no need to overwrite anything!!!

If you experience any trouble, then please do not hesitate to ask on this thread for help or assistance.

Hope everyone will enjoy this mod, courtesy of our team and to everyone who pitched in to help. Hopefully you'l all like the music I picked. :)

Credits go out

Credits to Nova (Creator of MDS) and everyone who pitched into this awesome mod.
Credits to ModDayScenario2's for uploading his MDS version,
Credits to Timur Khan for uploading his MDS version,
Credits to DreadGrunt for his MDS version which helped fix Tech Teams for both above mod versions,
Credits to CocoBZ for his colour scheme.
Credits to San Felipe for helping to make this mod available for all to use again, for adding new ministers, music and fixing Togo.

P.S. Don't hesitate to PM me if you're having any trouble.

Dude i hav problems with installing the mode ! Which Hoi3 i must have ? TFH ? and should i buy it or i cna install the mod withouth buying it L:)

Where I find a link that works with Modern Day 2 Scenario compatible with DH 1.04 ? Or which version of Modern Day Scenario is compatible with DH 1.04 and where do I find it ? Can someone help me with a link or send me the file ?

I have an idea for this mod, if it's not already the raison d'etre. A Jane's book IIRC still costs several hundred dollars. People like to have these references ...I'm thinking largely to follow world events. Having a game/mod like this offers the same thing only in a much more functional format. This mod is perhaps worthy of being it's own game. A game that would strive to keep accurate with the current oob of nations. The 'mods' could then be added to depict current 'what ifs' as there are many.

Discussing this thread/mod ...kinda like discussing current events, no?

I was just reading how turkey has finally made the shift from nato to the russia/iran axis complete. With turkish troops in Qatar it appears an obvious showdown could be eminent. The threat to invade Qatar by Saudi Arabia and allies seems a little contrived. I'm curious as to how much the US supports this. Are there both Us and Turkish troops there now or have the Americans left already? Either way, this could ignite the region.

Last edited:
Why are all the values for the base manpower in all the provinces wrong? None of the countries in it have anywhere near the population or manpower they should. In addition to the lack of any proper mobilization decisions, a lot of countries like South Africa start out with total mobilisation and have only 50 manpower available where they should have thousands at that level!
Is this mod incomplete or something?
How about some historical oobs so countries actually have the troops they do in reality?

someone please reupload the mod!

Thanks!:):):);)