• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember trying to play this mod on HoI 1 and it has been so many years and still there was none version that could be fully playable. So I am glad that finally some things are moving in the right direction. I want to thank you guys for that :)
Also I've got a B I G questions for @novapaddy : What is your vision of MDS? You've been saying that you want to bring this up to date, Could you be more specific about how that would look? What would be the core of the gameplay? What needs to be done to complete the mod? On what elements of the mod are you focusing right now?

Is this playable for 1.04 yet?

# #############################################
# Fanatasy Scenario - Europe Unites into one country
#
# By Killerrabbit
#
#
# To enable these events, remove the # symbol before the
# event = "db\events\european_union.txt"
# at the bottom of the events.txt in the db-folder.
# You need to play as the European Union for it to work.
#
#
# It will scew up the normal storyline events
#
#
#
# #############################################

That's written in one of the event files. Never tried that, but it should work.

I've tried playing the 3rd and 4th revision, not sure if this has come up but I can't rebase any aircraft in any country and ships have no range. The 4th revision wont even load. Please help as these new versions are awesome.

I think that 4th revision Works fine!( There are still many things to correct )but Works fine.... so do you have installed ok?? try it again!;)

Not sure what's going on but I can't get the 4th revision to work. You just download it to the mods folder in Darkest Hour right? I've did this twice now and it crashes as soon as I hit the single player button. Any ideas? Thanks.

It run for me, the Israeli 2006 war works fine.
I think that 4th revision Works fine!( There are still many things to correct )but Works fine.... so do you have installed ok?? try it again!;)
Yes it work,the Israeli war 2006 fix run fine:) but during the war Israel and Lebanon have 0 manpower and the unit size of all unit is 33%. All AI countrys have 0 manpower and unit size is low.Does the mobilization and recruitment events work when at war?

It run for me, the Israeli 2006 war works fine.

Yes it work,the Israeli war 2006 fix run fine:) but during the war Israel and Lebanon have 0 manpower and the unit size of all unit is 33%. All AI countrys have 0 manpower and unit size is low.Does the mobilization and recruitment events work when at war?

hey pheonix02 you´re right! in my gameplays I have the same problem with the mobilization and manpower-up of the countries, I think that is something that should be taken seriously and fix those events and decisions! and add a certain level of manpower to countries !!
Well observed! Thank you!
Cheers ;)

PS: HAVE YOU TESTED THE LIBYAN CIVIL WAR? DOES REBELS TAKE OUT OF THE POWER THE DICTATOR Gaddafi IN 2011? ALSO I HAVE ADDED MORE UPRISINGS IN SIRYA TO SIMULATE CIVIL WAR! ¿¿ IT WORKS WELL???

THANKS!

I'm at a loss, can't get the 4th revision to load, it crashes as soon as I click single player. Its the same download, load it under the mods folder in Darkest Hour correct? I've downloaded dozens of games this is the first time that I'm having this much trouble. Any help would be appreciative. Thanks.

I'm at a loss, can't get the 4th revision to load, it crashes as soon as I click single player. Its the same download, load it under the mods folder in Darkest Hour correct? I've downloaded dozens of games this is the first time that I'm having this much trouble. Any help would be appreciative. Thanks.

do not understand why you do not work, we all work well.You have installed the mod right? simply download the file and move the folder to the following address: Darkest Hour A HOI Game / Mods / MDS2015 And that's it! Do not overwrite anything!!! it is a full copy of the game!!
Of course, keep in mind that we are talking about darkest hour version 1.04 understand that you have installed, right?
I hope you can solve it!!!
CHEERS!

That's it, the 1.4 version. I've tried getting it but none of the sites working.

try to see what savedebug you have... maybe there you can see what is the problem..... if not.. I do not know how to help you sorry...:(

hey pheonix02 you´re right! in my gameplays I have the same problem with the mobilization and manpower-up of the countries, I think that is something that should be taken seriously and fix those events and decisions! and add a certain level of manpower to countries !!
Well observed! Thank you!
Cheers ;)

PS: HAVE YOU TESTED THE LIBYAN CIVIL WAR? DOES REBELS TAKE OUT OF THE POWER THE DICTATOR Gaddafi IN 2011? ALSO I HAVE ADDED MORE UPRISINGS IN SIRYA TO SIMULATE CIVIL WAR! ¿¿ IT WORKS WELL???

THANKS!
Ok , it works, the Libyan Rep annex the Arab Republic of Libyan Rep in 2011.In Syria everytrime all rebel militia are defeated, perhaps add some rebel infantry unit with militia to get one free syrian province?
Cheers

Ok , it works, the Libyan Rep annex the Arab Republic of Libyan Rep in 2011.In Syria everytrime all rebel militia are defeated, perhaps add some rebel infantry unit with militia to get one free syrian province?
Cheers

yes I know.... but the problem is that it should be created a new country (Syrian opposition or free Syria or something like that ) and now I don´t know if some TAG is free to create that country and do the same thing like in the Libyan scenario .... also we have more drawbacks if we want to add the kurdish fighters.... and the ISIS to.....
so the moment is a little busy ...:confused:
thanks! cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.