• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I wanted to make a quick little post to thank my teammates for all their hard word. Sinstar was kind enough to make us a few flavor mods we're putting into the main mod and Vierwood has given us permission to use some of his GFX edits. Elendur has been working hard supplying the localization text.

I'm currently finishing up with the bloodlines and converting all item traits into artifacts so when we get this done the next update will be released. We're hoping for April 1st.

Anyways that's it. Thanks guys for all your hard work and thanks going out to the community for all the support we get : )

Last edited:
sinstar is the dude who was banned from AGOT mod site. But he make good stuffs.
WHAAT ? What for ? He was pretty productive with his submods, why did they ban him ? :eek:

I wanted to make a quick little post to thank my teammates for all their hard word. Sinstar was kind enough to make us a few flavor mods we're putting into the main mod and Vierwood has given us permission to use some of his GFX edits. Elendur has been working hard supplying the localization text.

I'm currently finishing up with the bloodlines and converting all item traits into artifacts so when we get this done the next update will be released. We're hoping for April 1st.

Anyways that's it. Thanks guys for all your hard work and thanks going out to the community for all the support we get : )
I thought it was today :(

It shouldn't be impossible, as a result. After all, that's what the Morgul-wound was meant to do; trap him as a lesser wraith in thrall to the Nine.

Of course, the real problem is the Wight culture, presuming it shifted, has nothing in it in itself to actually use.

Alternately, it's a means to bring a Halfling colonisation choice to Evil(Which means a Merchant Republic that actually works).

Last edited:
I don't really want to get anyone's hopes up but I'm slowly learning the art of Map modding and-

Jn7m7Zt.jpg

It's not pretty, as it took me a whole 5 minutes to raise Numenor from the depths (it needs detail, a lot of it lol) but it looks like we may get some good ol' fashion Numenorian conquest up in here. ((Still looking for someone else to do this so I don't have too :oops:))

Last edited:
Well one of the original mod makers made a mod that added Numenor to earth. Is it possible to salvage numenor from that mod? Or use it as a base for your Numenor? I don't know anything about map modding so I might just be talking nonsense.