• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm hungry for more... You've had me hooked since you mentioned Fraxinetum! Really excited to see how this all turns out. I really hope to see a historically accurate Balkans subdivided into units small enough for all the principalities that existed there (especially the Albanian ones.)

Yes. I had some work to do for uni in the last weeks. But I still work on it. I even finished the map for Iberia... Or at least half. I finished the png file for Iberia. I still need to do all the txt files for Iberia... landed titles, province files etc. But I think next time I can show you not only Britain but Iberia too.

Iberia is also very muchredone since the last version of the patch. There are enough provinces to make Navarra a 2-3 duchy kingdom (with 8 provinces if I add La Rioja) in 1066. And Portugal in modern borders has 23 provinces. Even Galicia can be happy about 7 provinces :D The reconquista could be interesting.

Special 2: Sneak Peek at Iberia

And because I'm to weak to resist you... here a small sneak peek at Iberia without further explanations (just if you want to ask questions):

UCwZQpX.jpg

m56JhPS.jpg

3p9y4PX.jpg

Thure, do you need help with the files, such as definitions, rgb stuff, or landed titles? I could easily help you.

Nice, man, nice. Balaguer is a bit extreme, but if you think it can work, go ahead. This would give Urgell more power, which is good. It can work. After all, Lleida was a city with self-rule and Balaguer was the capital of the Counts of Urgell. Yes, I think it makes sense.

I'll comment on the rest of Spain later, now I've gotta go. Nice work!

Nice, man, nice. Balaguer instead of Lleida is a bit extreme, in my opinion, but it can work. After all, Lleida was a city with self-rule and Balaguer was the capital of the Counts of Urgell. Yes, I think it makes sense.

I'll comment on the rest of Spain later, now I've gotta go. Nice work!

Look closer... ;) There are Balaguer and Lleida on the map. :)

I'm still not perfectly happy with the middle of Spain. It's not that easy to make good provinces there and fit the important reconquista borders too. But at least I'm happy with the rest of the map of Iberia.

Look closer... ;) There are Balaguer and Lleida on the map. :)

I did, and I corrected my mistake ;)

It makes sense, yes, if you make Lleida a republic and Balaguer the capital of Urgell, it can make Urgell stronger, which represents the "polarity" in Catalonia for the first 200 years: Barcelona and Urgell pushing each other for dominion. The inheritance of Cerdanya and Besalú changed that to Barcelona's favour, but Urgell never stopped being a powerhouse. Even later, before 1200, Urgell would seek allies abroad (in Aragon and later, Castille) in order to gain more influence. An Urgell-dominated Aragon that isolates Barcelona would not be out of the ordinary. Interesting!

I'm still not perfectly happy with the middle of Spain. It's not that easy to make good provinces there and fit the important reconquista borders too. But at least I'm happy with the rest of the map of Iberia.

It's messy, but it can be done. I can help you with some Military Orders maps, as well as later conscriptions and concejo boundaries.

CK2+ compatible pls omg

I will ask if I need help. Currently someone who can read and understand Arabian would be nice. Especially for Andalusia and the Near East. But for today something different.

Special 3: Religions I - Christians

Currently I'm working on fleshing out religions. I added many heresies and move some groups around. You can suggest more! Or if you think some of them need a special feature? It would be great if each religion and heresy could be fleshed out.

• I would like suggestions. Changes? Ideas? New religion? Something wrong? Discuss!

Will Apostolic Christianity for Armenia be a thing?

I will give Miaphysites an autonomous church. Sadly we can't choose own patriarchal sites for other religions. But maybe it will be possible later. Miaphysites will represent Oriental Orthodoxy. So Coptic, Syriac, Armenian and Malankara Syrian. I would give each of them a own 'patriarch' if this would be possible. :(

Any religious schism stuff for the christians?

EDIT:perhaps also hussites due to extended timeframe?

Any religious schism stuff for the christians?

EDIT:perhaps also hussites due to extended timeframe?

I'd be awesome to have dynamic Hussite ish events with priests translating bibles into the vernacular and other sorts of Wycliffish-ness. Adding Wycliffe and Huss for the later 1400's-1500s dates would be real neat.

What do you have in store for us in terms of Muslims Thure?

Hussites are on the list, of course look :)

Great Schism is problematic. Maybe I will touch the topic if the game mechanics can make such a complex topic

Oh and Muslims? Muslims are hard. Especially the Shia because many splits were political ones because they claim another person as Imam. I found so many heresies for Ismailite Shia Islam that I could make it a own branch and split Shia into Imamites and Ismailites. But I will see. Currently the Fatimit Ismailites are the main branch of Shias and Imamites are a heresy.

Hussites are on the list, of course look :)

Great Schism is problematic. Maybe I will touch the topic if the game mechanics can make such a complex topic
Oh, I must have missed them. :p How are they going to appear?

Do you plan on having a Albigenesian Crusade bookmark? For the schism, Enlil plans on doing stuff for it in WtWSMS and Lumberking has touched on it too so through events and usage of LoR and SoA mechanics it might not be completely impossible.

Looking forward to the final version. I believe that when enough stuff is filled out for a region, the map can be sent out for beta testing. I'm sure people would love to play to test this for you!

Special 2: Sneak Peek at Iberia

And because I'm to weak to resist you... here a small sneak peek at Iberia without further explanations (just if you want to ask questions):

UCwZQpX.jpg

m56JhPS.jpg

3p9y4PX.jpg
Wow at least 5 provinces in Galicia? Brilliant! I'd always see Galicia mowed down unbelievably quickly, and any mods that had Galician culture would lose that culture by the turn of the 9th century for me. That amount of detail will make some awesome playthroughs.