• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I annexed Canada and Mexico,recreate mexico and destroyed all japanase navy,invading Japan,but England and France are too distant,can you add a event for peace?

I'm highly impressed Gukpa! You must be the ONE!:)

I can of course add an event for the exceptional player. Cheers!

EDIT: I would have thought that if you overcame either ENG or JAP, then the other (whichever) would soon overcome you. But obviously, I'm wrong.
.. back to the drawing board...

Last edited:

I can of course add an event for the exceptional player. Cheers!

EDIT: I would have thought that if you overcame either ENG or JAP, then the other (whichever) would soon overcome you. But obviously, I'm wrong.

*-* thank master :D,but this don't is impressive :O I am at 1949,and in normal dificult,:O

I got a little problem...my checksum of DH 1.2 is in fact VTOK, and I can't seem to get some of the newer mods going, like this one, or Age of Uncertainty.
I'd really like to play a new Novapaddy mod (I like yours and francesco's very much), so any advice would be great.
thanks in advance!

I got a little problem...my checksum of DH 1.2 is in fact VTOK, and I can't seem to get some of the newer mods going, like this one, or Age of Uncertainty.
I'd really like to play a new Novapaddy mod (I like yours and francesco's very much), so any advice would be great.
thanks in advance!

Hi delablake!

This Homeland mod is built on the standard Darkest Hour install, nothing different about it?

I wonder if you've installed it in the correct place? Mine is in: C:\Darkest Hour\Mods\Homeland

... so, I have a Mods folder, and inside that I have 3 other folders.. DH Full, DH Lite, and Homeland.

Then when you run the launcher, you select Homeland on the bottom right menu...?

thanks in advance!

Have you got the 1.02 beta instead of the full patch? this may affect some mods.....I dunno how/where to download the update from though. I'm sure FT or AC will magically appear in a few seconds to provide it :)

Don't make this,this mod is VERY hard,if you add more dificult,the mod will get to harder and no one will can play :O

Don't make this,this mod is VERY hard,if you add more dificult,the mod will get to harder and no one will can play :O

Thanks again for your input Gukpa. You see, I really need the USA to lose out to the JAPs and BRITS for the story to happen as I had planned. The USA can always make a comeback later on...

Why do you say it is hard?

Are GER and ENG too powerful?

Thanks again for your input Gukpa. You see, I really need the USA to lose out to the JAPs and BRITS for the story to happen as I had planned. The USA can always make a comeback later on...

Why do you say it is hard?

Are GER and ENG too powerful?

USa start with no troops in the ocidental USA,outnumbered,falling in all front,I only suvive because the USAF

USAF... xxxx USAF!... are you serious, but they have about 3 aircraft! and half of them are bi-planes... !!

???I downloaded,start in the middle of war,USAF have 8 bomber divisions and 4 biplanes divisions Ò.ó

Maybe he thought he'd take the Canadians by surprise if he attacked instantly without warning. Maybe he thought Canada would say "well we're basically american anyway". Unfortunately neither of those things happened because the British and Canadians had a plan going way back in case the USA attacked. And the Canadians said "Hey we've not even been independent for a century yet. We still have our identity and we like the Empire"

Why Did FDR attack The British So outnumbered and outmatched! IS YOUR FDR LOSEING IT?!

FACT,in the start date USA are in a ridiculous situation,in 40% of front don't have ANY USA division,Canadian can take Usa with no problems.

Why Did FDR attack The British So outnumbered and outmatched! IS YOUR FDR LOSEING IT?!

Yeah, my FDR is like today's Obama, going to lose the next election, if he doesn't do something to improve his place in the polls. So he mistakenly thinks that a quick, smash and grab attack on Canada, that it will be over in a few weeks, and that Canada will totally collapse, giving him a quick victory and probable victory also in the election.

But ENG see the attack as an attack on the whole Empire, the USA being the up-and-coming empire, the ENG being the empire quickly losing power... and if they don't defend Canada, then the Empire IS gone forever.

I suggest you watch the movie on the first page. It was a good documentary and true!

But overall, no disrespect to FDR, it is just a good plot for a mod.

FACT,in the start date USA are in a ridiculous situation,in 40% of front don't have ANY USA division,Canadian can take Usa with no problems.

Not true! I gave the USA loads of extra units. I also keep giving them an influx of National Guard infantry for the first few months. The USA is a big place and yes, it does look empty, but only because the units are all concentrated up near nova scotia against ENG.

Lots of times, the USA actually annex Canada AND Mexico, and really only lose the war because it takes SO long to build new ones, and the high dissent.

But don't be surprised that the USA does lose, as they are designed to lose, but not without a fair fight. Their navy is equal to the ENG and JAP navy, so it's just a case of managing the navy, to give a chance of winning.

EDIT: The whole point of the mod is to have a world war 2 with no USA, no D-DAY, no operation husky?, no whatever...

The USA can rise again after ww2, but will have to fight a much stronger GER or SOV or ENG or whatever ... so MORE of a challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.