• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Read INSIDE the thread and quote me where PI offers a refund and how it is done. Can you?

Clicking the link is hard?
I understand that you are upset, but the game will be updated frequently by Kerberos!
They are a small, dedicated development team that truly love their game and will support it for as long as it takes.

Our goal is that the game will be very improved shortly,
so we hope that you will stay with us!

But if you feel that you don´t want to wait for the updates, we do understand.
So you can absolutely e-mail our support if you want compensation or refunds at support (@) paradoxplaza . com
Even though we of course hope that you give us a chance to update the game and give you a good gameplay experience.

Aw, the refunds are closed? I didn't get my money back either :(

Oh well, guess I have to stick out and wait with the rest of you, whether I want to or not.

I applied for refund nov 28, which I know is late, but I wanted to see how the patching went. I got two responses from paradox, ending with "We have all the info we need, confirming you want a refund" on Dec 7. I didn't know there would be a cut off date :(

Aw, the refunds are closed? I didn't get my money back either :(

Oh well, guess I have to stick out and wait with the rest of you, whether I want to or not.

I applied for refund nov 28, which I know is late, but I wanted to see how the patching went. I got two responses from paradox, ending with "We have all the info we need, confirming you want a refund" on Dec 7. I didn't know there would be a cut off date :(

AFAIK its only closed for new requests, that they replied on the 7th probably means you can still get it

As long as you had a ticket in by the 30th, I do not believe they can deny you a refund on the grounds of the period being over. You made your request on the 28th, and by all rights are entitled to it still.

Quite true. My bad, its actually in the sticky titled "making things right". Now it may take a little reading so be patient, but i assure you that the info is there for anyone with a modicum resourcefulness.

So wasnt there a forum rule talking about a correct title for Threads? A refund offer in a "making things right" thread doesnt seem quite fitting for me. But enough of this now, its a shame how things went, from Kerberos as from PI and we should end that discussion here as no one will admit their failure in the refund thing nor take the consequences.

Could anybody from Paradox tell me why support is ignoring me ? The ticket numbers are: #6531 and #7981.

So I inquired about your situation and was informed that you have had many replies, but you just do not want to hear what they are telling you.
You purchased your game from gametap shop, and they have not replied to our refund request, it is in the hands of your retailer, I have asked that a call be placed to them so that the situation can be worked out.

So I inquired about your situation and was informed that you have had many replies, but you just do not want to hear what they are telling you.

What ? I do not want to hear what they are telling me ?! I can not believe you actually wrote this! Do you want me to post my whole correspondence with support so EVERYBODY can see that what you wrote is simply NOT TRUE ?

Last reply I got is from December 2nd! That was TWO WEEKS AGO. And since that time the situation drastically changed. (Your support guys made a mistake by sending my info to Steam, which was not my retailer). After that I placed FOUR comments asking for further updates. And nobody replied my to #7981 ticket yet.

I am with contact with one of your employees on facebook, but that is a totally different story (I'm interested in ticktets, since support is the official way).

You purchased your game from gametap shop

Also I would like to remind you that I found gametap shop via your OFFICIAL SOTS2 product page. It's not like I found a suspicious 3rd party retailer you knew nothing about! Your company sent me there so this is NOT an excuse. I should be refunded just like everybody else.

Last edited:
Better watch out, Cpt.Badger or else they are going to have to make up rules to keep you from posting in this thread.

Did steam support EVER help someone in question of redunding? ever?

According to this thread they have credited everyone that purchased the game from them and that asked them.

So is there a way I can find out if steam said "no" to paradox about my refund, or something? How long should I wait?

If you have confirmed with us that your details were sent to steam, you may want to follow up with them, I would include the message from Paradox that mentions your refund request being sent.