• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
GM NOTE:
Remember Deadline is tomorrow (sunday 1st) noon est

A Guide to the Mechon Military
“Sir! WORST units incoming.”
“Are we finally getting a break?”
“Hang on, sir. I see that they also have some MOIST ones. They’ve tossed in some GRUNTS in there as well. I think I see a few EAGER units as well.”
- Homs recruit reporting the different Mechon models spotted.

The Mechon fight utilizing a Machina or Face commander telling larger groups like divisions and regiments their objectives. Tactics are broken down by the individual units, analyzing the situation and taking a calculated plan of action. At any point, the field commander can change the stances, movement, and positioning of their groups to better fit the battlefield at any point. The units can calculate immediate changes, but commanders and their overall sense of strategy are much different from a computer and can adapt to any changes they see fit. Overall, these two systems have worked very well together and have led the Mechon to many victories over their enemies.

Mechon in general have common features. They have different types of visions, like heat vision or night vision. Mechon battle systems and AIs collaborate with each other and adapt to the evolving situations on the battlefield. Mechon are categorized by their traits and models are often grouped together. M32 and M34 Units, for instance, share a similar body shape, size, method of transportation, and purpose.

Units/Models
M30 Series

An M37/EAGER

“Hit a scout with an ether rifle. They’re are easy to destroy. The hard part is disabling them and recovering the data.”
- A Homs scout on recovering data from M30 units.

The M30 series of units are also known as scouts. They serve very well as reconnaissance and scouting units, as well as guards. M30 units typically float off the ground and have a small firearm-like weapon (like a pistol) for defense. However, M30 units are fragile and aren’t typically seen on the front lines, unless if the Mechon truly get desperate.

M40, M50, and M90 Series

From left to right: A M48 Sentry Unit, a M53/THANK, and a M96/AWAKE

“Even though they are distractions, don’t ignore them. I saw someone getting one of their eyes jabbed out by one of them.”
- A Homs commander on M40 and M50 unit behaviors.

M40 and M50 units are often called beast units, because they move and behave like beasts. To be more precise, M40 units move like spiders, while M50 units are more like dogs, even though they only stand on two legs. The M40 and M50 units have a similar role to the M30 units, except they are used in surprise attacks or flank attacks. They either have a small firearm-like weapon or resort to melee.

The M90 units, on the other hand, are the upgraded versions of the M50 Units. M90s are equipped with melee apparatuses, better armor, a submachine gun-like weapon or a shotgun-like weapon, and explosive grenades or smoke grenades. These are typically used as effective shock troopers, leading the charge into battle and taking the brunt of the first volleys.

M60 and M80 Series

From left to right: A M68/TROUT and a M84/GRUNT.

“You think that guy is big? Pah. I’ve seen plenty bigger than that shrimp.”
- Homs veteran commenting on an M60 unit.

M60 and M80 Units are known to be referred to as the walkers by the Homs and some units are about twice as large as the average Homs, particularly the M80 units. M60 units are the Jack of all Trades, adapted for a wide variety of purposes, like snipers, search and recovery missions, demolitions, rocketeers, etc. These units are infamously known as the ones who recover the dead bodies and supplying the Mechon with their Faces.

M80 Units are often seen on the front lines, equipped with the heavy machine guns as well as grenades in order to provide covering fire. They often have heavy armor to compensate for their drawing of the aggro. Together with the M90 and M60 units, they form the backbone of the attacking forces the Mechon often use.

M70 Series

A M76/MOIST.

“I can see you little girls snickering now. It’s funny right up until you get caught in one of the tentacles. At that point, I start laughing.”
- A Homs drill sergeant on M70 Units.

M70 units are known very well due to their tentacles and the fact that they burrow under the ground. These units are used in ambushes, often as part of a trap. Other Mechon will lead their enemies into the M70 units, resulting in a devastating slaughter if done right.

M100 Series

A M104 Fortress Unit.

“I didn’t come here to kill myself! Screw this! I’m --”
- Radio chatter right before an M104 Fortress Unit attack.

Known as the Fortress Units, these are the super heavy units that are, as the name implies, a walking fortress. All manner of weapons, explosives, and even drones are packed into and onto the Fortress Units to make them a very heavy tank that will scare the rookies off the battlefield and call for a “tactical retreat”. That is, they would if they didn’t get pummeled into dust by the first volleys of artillery fire.

Offensive Series

An Offensive/DIARY.

“One minute, you’re doing well and advancing up the line. The next, an Offensive unit sweeps down and guns down half the squad.”
- A Homs soldier testifying about the capabilities of the Offensive units.

The Offensive units can be described as the larger cousins of the M30 units. The Offensive units are seen as the swift moving tanks of the Mechon, equipped with machine guns and explosive ordinance. Some are even seen with melee weapons, with the idea of using them for the shock value more than their fighting capabilities. With their flight capabilities, Offensive Mechon are truly threats with no warning.

Faced Mechon
latest

An example of a Faced Mechon.

“The Faced Mechon are the love child of the Offensive unit and a Fortress unit with a Homs’ brain inside. With that balance, it’s rough taking out one. Don’t even get me started on groups.”
- A Homs researcher describing the Faced Mechon.

Faced Mechon can be described as Mecha. Although it is able to have an arsenal with the variety of weapons the Fortress units have, the number of weapons equipped at one time is limited to match speed of the Offensive Series. Intelligence independent of the Mechon battle system allows the capable pilots to lead Mechon into battle. It’s hard to take down the Faced Mechon without facing losses.

[X] Sergi Taranov, Chancellor of Interstellar Affairs of the Federal Empire of Azeratii

((Ffs michael I said talk to me first))

((In IRC you said I had the power to make trade agreements, but major things I couldn't do without passing it by you first. So I guess there was commutation misunderstanding.))

Year 3746

Adrallan Oligarchy

1)A new program of subsiding mining operations on the homeworld is started by the oligarchy to in the words of the economic pillar increase resources for the conquest of the far beyond. The success is limited however as there isn't much to mine on the system. (low gdp growth increase).

2)A huge project is restarted from the ashes of the last colonization speed improvement this time however its succesful and no meltdown occurs. The cost of the project are much higher than was anticipated, and some doubt it should be continued, but if there is one thing the Oligarchy have is money to invest on it (1/3)

3) Battle of Hrnnabroo

The Commonwealth of Albion

1)The top scientist of the commonwealth gather on the Royal academy of sciences, for the revelation of a whole new area of study is about to be done. Professor Darwin: The science of non-baryonic particles studies phenomena such as neutrinos, electrons, and black holes. Increasing mastery of these forces also improves our comprehension of known EMR and magnetic effects. (1/3 +1 tech level)

2)The colonization of tukhsael goes without any trouble and remain on expected cost.( tuksal 1/2)

3)By far the biggest winner of the treaty x ia the commonwealth whom obtain much better access to the undeveloped markets of francia and the diverse azeratii markets bringing extreme profits for the abiones merchants (hight trade income increase)

Kingdom of Francia

1)The system of Bulanid is started to be colonized over the year, with previous knowledge of its composition of temperate not much trouble is found. (⅓ Bulanid colonization)

2)The Royal Banking fund is created by the Kingdom of Francia with great funds and splendor, detractors of the idea soon are silenced when it bring extremely good benefits for the undeveloped economy of francia. (very high econ growth)

3)The treaty signed by the 3 monarchies of the area goes well for the Kingdom, with a noticed increase on trade for them. (low trade income increase)

Bekdu Republic

1)With the signing of the treaty of Asadal, the republic continue unhindered the colonization of the system itself, with some delays and extra cost by the end is completed. (Asasal colonized, treaty of asadal in effect)

2)The jayu system after delays, problems with new inhabitation, even the desafortunate sinking of one of the floating cities and with it its inhabitants (a national tragedy) finish the colonization by the end of the year.

3)A new secretary is created called foreign outreach secretary under the ministry of foreign relations.

Federal Empire of Azeratii

1)The treaty with Francia and Albion, meanwhile giving much benefits to their neighbors only barely register for the empire. (small trade income growth)

2)A great bureaucratic overhaul is done during the year with thousands fired in every department and greatly reducing corruption and waste on administration. Many thing probably the limit for the time being. (great admin cost reduction on capital)

3)A new engine research began its development in the Empire and even though cost skyrocket during the year its finished on time. (+1 Engine tech)

Skaven federation

1)A total of 25 ships are removed from the skaven combined fleet of service, without telling much its announced they are being requested for testing new weaponry and experimental tactics and all news there after dissapear. (-10 cruisers, -15 frigates)

2)The federation begins to redeploy its forces sending 3 Ca, 6 BB, 15 BC, 20 cruisers, 30 frigates and 150 transports loaded with almost fifteen million troops to the Kaekus system for defences as told by the Council of grey seers. (+3 CA,6BB,15BC, 20 Cruisers, 30 frigates, 150 transports, 70 infantry, 50 marines, 20 heavy Infantry relocated to kaekus)

3)A massive rescue fleet is sent to look for the missing fleet, after much investigations and a share amount of luck they manage to locate it on the deep and dark space. In there they find the fleet is in fact intact and operable cutting down fears of the skaven of losing such a force out of nothing however inside the ships is the stuff of nightmares. Blood and dead bodies litter the ship, many in gruesome ways, impaled, cut in half blow to pieces and so on.

Security feedbacks (when available) shows utter madness of crewmen attacking others people using guns and even launching to space people they call insane. Even for the notoriously bad Skaven, and their mini hells of planets, what they see on such tapes is horrendous, specially for members of the navy. Some videos shown how in a few days or weeks the ships or were depopulated or war between different cults of unknown gods and beings fight each other and offer alive skaven to their Gods of madness. However Security tapes are few in between.

More importantly the logs of the fleet shown they surprisingly made it to a nearby system, and landed on one of the planets, before departing back for unknown reasons. All is hushed up in the higher ranks and reports send to the grey seers with what they know call the cursed system of Sonaria.(fleet recovered entirely and back at Kaekus, rescue fleet stationed on the exit of the wormhole on the new world)

People´s republic of Terran

1)The Terran continue their development of the next generation industrial robotics. Pouring much money and brain power on it, to even draw criticism on all that was being used. However at the end of the day, the last one to laugh was the government set up by the people when the mass introduction of the new robots to the new factories and centers across the the nation saved the disaster that the second year of the ten year plan was being. With huge amount of money, manpower and land being wasted in disastrous projects, money disappearing like nothing and dozen if not hundred of millions losing their land to collectivization by corrupt officials. Meanwhile the new production which allowed much more gain on production saved the People´s republic from a major financial meltdown, much anger was gathering on the people that must be somehow subsided OR rooted out before its too late. (Industrial robotics completed, Very high GDP boost, Very high econ damage, balanced to a minor GDP growth boost, social tension high and must be addressed.)

Celtic Union

1)A project to alleviate the pression done by the jobless and poor on the many ghettos and derelict sectors of the Union capital ends in catastrophe by the end of the year. The government was to set up public shelters for homeless people so they could live in a decent place, however corrupt officials and companies end charging much more of what was the price and stealing much of the budget of them.

The so called shelters are barely a cave made of cement, no basic amenities, no running water or electricity and workers who mistreat and abuse the homeless. A huge scandal is done by mid year when is found out by agents of the Knights of progress that many of the shelters are center of drug trafficking and sex slavery rings, most of the time run by the directors of the so called “ Hope Shelters”.

With this ongoings and the appearance on the deepest parts of the ghettos of ghost newspapers and groups who advocate to look at baekdu for example of how ruling a nation for the masses start appearing, gaining low attraction at start but with the growing troubles so does they subscriptors and supporters. However they still remain a small yet growing new faction inside the ghetto politics of the celtic union, whom is predicted to continue growing as the problem continue.

A visit by the king to one of the shelters by the end of the years, to attemp to placate the general discontent almost end his life, when two grieving young male attempted to murder him and security forces were forced to shoot one of them dead. The thousands in the shelter immediately revolted and the security forces were forced to shoot many to avoid the king being lynched by his beloved citizens.

Later on his trial the young adult (20 years old) simply stated he would not repent his actions and they were rightful indeed, for his beloved younger sister had been sold away by people of the shelter and that was undoubtedly the kings fault.

A ironic part of the program was the encouragement to people to take up jobs...which was taken by them badly arguing if there were jobs they would be already working or they would prefer being poor than a proto slave like the many that were hired at subpar salaries and long working hours and subsided by the kingdom for it (by private companies).

2)A new recruitment drive done by the military called “For the people of the Union, FIght!” is launched during the year. Even though the numbers expected are achieved (which was really a low number), many wonder why more troops are needed when peace is around. More importantly is the letter wrote by the High King Brian II personally to each family member of the army appreciating the support of their member and the loyalty, which is greatly appreciated by the troops. (+5 divisions, extra loyalty of the troops)

3)A treaty signed with the Albion Commonwealth goes very well for the Union with many of the restrictions limited, much of the product, especially alcohol beverages, are imported in mass from the commonwealth and bring growth. (medium trade income growth)shufallen

The Antalean Refugee

1)The Antalean Robotics department begins a secretive study all year long on what they call the future of the Antalean technology, After much work and troubles , advance is begun on the project which points to be very beneficial.(½ Robot study)

2)A more successful project is started by the Antalean Military with involving the development of a new energy cannon to be use as the main battle cannon on the fleet, after some initial troubles, a prototype is ready by the end of the year and it's believed one more year of development will guarantee a advance for the fleet. (½ + 1 weapons tech level)

3)The antalean begins the survey of the Aegzuezu system and its found to the surprise and joy of many to be an Oceanic system, probably one of the few on the galaxy. (Aegzuezu explored, oceanic)

The Mechons

1)The Mechon colonization effort on agvae meets serious delays and problems during the year without any reason of certainty ending costing the double of what it would have, however the will of the mechon is unstoppable and its completed on time. (agvae colonized)

2) Reflecting the unlimited bounty of what the new world can offer, the first of the so called Garden class planets is discover by the exploration team of the Mechons. (garden planet discovered, need a name ASAP)

3)Continued blockade and search parties on the dreck systems manage to find several caches of missing mechon units in deep caves or hidden on asteroids, maybe even all mechons left on dreck, however is believed many units were already smuggled out.

Last edited:
obrien_large.gif

A Official Statement from the High King of the Celtic Union.

People of the Celtic Union, this last year has been one of disaster back at home. After consulting with my ministers at the beginning of last year, I decided to launch a program that would give hope to our fellow citizens that have been struck into the lower class. I visited one of these shelters to find them in a much worse place than I had hoped. These so called 'shelters' were just caves! Honestly, I am appalled. I never thought something that my ministers would propose could end out as artifacts of the early periods of Earth! I am launching an investigation into the development of these so called 'Concrete Caves', as my people deserve better than that!

I want to address the issue of sex slavery in our Union. It is not pretty. I am personally horrified that our people could engage in such activities, and I am personally asking all of you to stop. It is harming our nation, and tearing the very fabric of our Union apart.

And this is my message to every single citizen that finds themselves homeless and without a family, no matter what happens, you will always have a home in the Celtic Union. You will always have a family. It is time to bring back the dream that my father saw, it is time to make the Celtic Union, a union.

obrien_large.gif

A Official Statement from the High King of the Celtic Union.

People of the Celtic Union, this last year has been one of disaster back at home. After consulting with my ministers at the beginning of last year, I decided to launch a program that would give hope to our fellow citizens that have been struck into the lower class. I visited one of these shelters to find them in a much worse place than I had hoped. These so called 'shelters' were just caves! Honestly, I am appalled. I never thought something that my ministers would propose could end out as artifacts of the early periods of Earth! I am launching an investigation into the development of these so called 'Concrete Caves', as my people deserve better than that!

I want to address the issue of sex slavery in our Union. It is not pretty. I am personally horrified that our people could engage in such activities, and I am personally asking all of you to stop. It is harming our nation, and tearing the very fabric of our Union apart.

And this is my message to every single citizen that finds themselves homeless and without a family, no matter what happens, you will always have a home in the Celtic Union. You will always have a family. It is time to bring back the dream that my father saw, it is time to make the Celtic Union, a union.

Knights of Progress; Celtic Chapter Response.

People of the Celtic Union hear what it is your leader is saying, has he placed his trust in the wrong people perhaps. Has he neglected you, perhaps. Has he done too little, perhaps. Has he misjudged the poverty of the ghettos, perhaps. Has he underestimated the evils man can inflict on himself, perhaps. Has he done all he can so far, yes. Remember he is a single man leading all of you, and whether that be a conglomerate of people or one person ruling the same struggle would remain. Do not let such evils be cheapened by claiming it the fault of one man, all must look to themselves and ask what is it they have done to stop such things. Even we look to ourselves and wonder if we could try harder to progress the people of the Celtic Union forward. Each and every citizen should too.

End Letter.

To all of the Machina and Homs of Mechonis, Dreck, Semakee, and Agvae,

I am Lucijab, leader of the Mechons. Like all of the Machina and Homs throughout our worlds, I was shocked when the attacks on Dreck occurred. It was assumed to be impossible that we could safeguard our latest models and prevent them from being abused. I was proven wrong. Even worse was the barbaric damage these rogues did Orard. The entire town was blitzed and turned into ruined frames and rubble.

For the past two years, the Mechon and the Dreck Republic have worked together to investigate these attacks. We were able to find some of the stolen Mechon, but the rest, as the investigation found out, were gone. And most of the missing ones were produced based on the original designs that were stolen.

Although these thieves are behind these attacks, not all of the blame should be pinned on them. I recognize that I am, along with the Mechon, responsible for the attack on Jerria and Orard. I am ashamed that I had the power to effectively prevent these thefts, yet I did not take action.

These recent months have made me realize that the best for the Homs is the best as well as the Machina. I invite Homs leaders from Dreck and Semakee to attend a meeting at Mechonis in order to address the grievances that have plagued our people for the past 50 years. It is my goal for this meeting to foster a new direction for relations between the Machina and the Homs.

Knights of Progress; Celtic Chapter Response.

People of the Celtic Union hear what it is your leader is saying, has he placed his trust in the wrong people perhaps. Has he neglected you, perhaps. Has he done too little, perhaps. Has he misjudged the poverty of the ghettos, perhaps. Has he underestimated the evils man can inflict on himself, perhaps. Has he done all he can so far, yes. Remember he is a single man leading all of you, and whether that be a conglomerate of people or one person ruling the same struggle would remain. Do not let such evils be cheapened by claiming it the fault of one man, all must look to themselves and ask what is it they have done to stop such things. Even we look to ourselves and wonder if we could try harder to progress the people of the Celtic Union forward. Each and every citizen should too.

End Letter.

the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-1-poster-natalie-dormer-banner.jpg

A speech by Commodore Saiorse Au hAllin to a crowd in central Dublin:

"In this time of immense horror, we should turn to our loved ones, and cherish the moments that we have with them. We must remember those that have passed into the Great After, both fondly and sadly, and know that the Celtic way is one of justice. It is natural that we wish to destroy that which brought harm to those we love. This is our justice. And that is the justice which it is my duty, as a Celt, to bring to you. The justice of the Celtic Navy is that of the Celtic people.

But some people within this Union feel that our own justice is not enough. We all know of those whom I speak of. Those that have taken our justice away from us, and told us we are too weak, too primitive, for the Celts to live on their own terms.

I address you directly, Dragos. The great "Knight of Progress". The so hero that appeared from the void to deliver the Celts from themselves, should we be so lucky! Who was it that gave you the right the slaughter our people without due justice? By what right do you have to speak for us, we Celts? You do not worship our Gods, you were not raised on our language, you do not know our history or our suffering. And yet, you come before us and preach to us of our own struggles, the struggles that we have lived through ourselves, and tell us that your way is our only way? We are not your toys, Dragos. We are a proud people. A noble people. One which perhaps you feel too weak, or too gullible. But now, in our time of tragedy and darkness, this "Knight of Progress" brings us his wisdom.

How dare you, how dare you, use the suffering and tragedy of my people to further your own cultish order? Have you no shame? How can you dare criticize a man who only did what he thought was best for his people, and was betrayed, when your contribution to our "progress" is the wholesale murder of Celts? We are told by these zealots that those they slay are petty criminals and mobsters, but how far will this go? How long until the Knights become the new mob, enforcing their own rules, their own laws, on Celtic people? Instead of reporting corruption and crimes against humanity to the Celtic authorities, they misled, like snakes, the poor and scared Celts of the ghettos and slums. They whipped them into a frenzy, a result of which was an attempt on our King! And then you, Dragos, had the nerve to blame his Majesty for this injustice! The Knighthood does not bring us safety, it brings us fear; fear and hatred! They stride into our homes, wearing their strange, alien armour, and tell us they are here to help, while they murder our brothers, sons, fathers, daughters, and mothers!

What say we, Celts? Shall we allow these frauds and murderers to commit crimes in our name, or do we reject that these brutes for what they are, and always will be? Do we stand for fanaticism, mob rule and tyranny, or are the Celts a people of art, justice and freedom?

I am Saiorse Au hAllin, and I will allow no Celt, whomever they may be, to fall to darkness. Follow me, Celts, and these green hills shall see glory once more."

A letter is found the day after the speech on the Commodore's night stand.
Dear Commodore Saiorse Au hAllin.

We like your spirit.

On Behalf of the K.O.P.
Knigh-Commander Sir Dragos Alexnadru Cosma

Galactic News Network!

KB614Na.jpg

Welcome to the official page of galactic news network, the ONLY truthful, reliable AND impartial source of news in the entire galaxy!! (now including the mechon space!)

Top News of this year!

vRJQTBx.jpg

A small section of the stolen jewels​

The greatest heist of the year maybe even the decade have just happened last night!!. From our reliable sources come the news the royal gems and other personal treasures of the Empress of The azeratii empire are missing!. Imagine that dear viewers, the HIGHLY valuable and beautiful gems have gone missing!. We regret we do not have much information on it, and certain imperial house refuse to even acknowledge our questioning on it, but what kind of nation let their valuable heritage be stolen like that!, surely a bad start for the empress!!. (Crown jewels and other treasures valued on 50 Billion stolen)

In the troubled nation of the Celtic Union A new shop of high end clothing have open up recently, becoming very fashionable to use their designs. their precedence is a not well known before hand designer and investors from the Commonwealth of albion, whom have stated that the Celtic Union is the next capital of fashion..Imagine that!!. People who say they have troubles and are poor don't know what they talking about!. This company name dZara its believed to have invested close to 75 Billion credits on stores, manufacturing on industries under the royal subside and staff!. (dZara worth 75 Billion created, generating 7.5 Billion income yearly)

In what is surprising this have become the year of the celtic union with news after news coming out from them!, surely the place to be on the galaxy!. Time and time again we have received news from the ghettos of conflict and new gangs and syndicates, however as you all know that normal on Adzang, what is not normal is the rumors of a new racing gang called the Pacifiers, whom are as cruel to their enemies as nice and nonviolent to their allies and uninvolved civilians! Another news tell us the terrible O´Higgings syndicate has broke on a mini civil war devastating many areas under their control, the reason? many of the younger members refuse to listen to the old ones and are attempting a brutal takeover!, MAFIA style!.

One very surprising news was the creation of the Mara alliance, between several small gangs and their alliance with The Pacifiers creating a sea of peace in a troubled area where crime is committed peacefully and with many innocents death, or so we hear. Its believed this gangs are operating much more united and in more efficient ways than other gangs and have considerably boosted their number by diplomatic annexation of smaller ones. Here in GNN we would like to congratulate this men and woman for electing to follow a less deadly path truly innovation on gang operations that will shake the underworld!. (Pacifiers and Mara alliance created, believed to be around 100 thousands of members around 20k on Pacifiers and 80k on Mara alliance, calculated income of Pacifiers around 5 Billions a year, mara alliance, 20 Billions a year)

ntZBeXR.jpg

Members of the Pacifiers before a raid

A new charity organization whom have one of the noblest goals, the beautification of the dirty and ugly ghettos was created during the year, and rightfully so enjoyed much attention and success. Under the name of Tadgh Ó Fearraigh the non profit organization have spended over 50 Billions remaking the ghettos and making them an actual livable part of the cities, bringing influx of low middle class families who are allowed to move at low prices and low interest loans!. Here in GNN would like to award them the most notable charity organization of the year, for their excellent work!. Sure some say the organization is working as a pseudo real estate and bank but what do they know of their noble goal?! thats what we ask, always asking the important questions!. (Tadgh Ó Fearraigh formed, 50 Billion invested, holding 20 Billions on debt, and generating 12 billion a year on interest.)

In yet another news, from the Celtic union space!. Commodore Saoirse ua hAillin have been awarded by RNZ and others as best dressed military woman of the year, for the clothing and style used during her marvelous speech against the very infamous Knights of progress!. In related news the never tired commodore, have been touring the nation and speaking against the Knights as not saviour but enemies of the celtic people!. encouraging many to seek police help instead of theirs and to join its ranks instead of theirs, This has made the commodore especially popular between many police departments who have obtained a much higher enrolling on their ranks, specially from the middle class whom adore the commodore, to control what they call the bloody rabble.

The Commodore was said to have developed great new tactics to combat crimes and piracy to be teache to the navy of the nation, however she was denied by other commodores who called her to be intruding on their forces, the continue ignoring by the king of the beloved commodore and for what we think UNJUSTLY punishing her by no assignment of troops. Remember folks you hear it here first. A section of the navy who are ardent followers of the commodore message and famed actions have mutinied against their commanders and DEMANDED from the petty king to respect the commodore and assign her her share of the navy. Thats should teach him a lesson...why he does that is not something we are aware of...BUT rumors said he is scare of her womanhood!. (1 BBs, 2 BCs, 15 cruisers, 30 frigates in mutiny)

Viewers from across the galaxy..is there a man more charitable and perfect than the beloved Duke Alexander Layman? a serious question asked across the rooms in many nations, well it seems the duke wants to give it an answer, and it is NO!. This year the duke instated the generous Layman Grant out of his own pocket no less! (Including a substantial part coming from the Australias treasury). The grant was given the tens if not hundred of thousands of new businessmen on the Australias system. Our statist tell us that this have helped jump start thousands of business and the growing popularity of the duke now with the new business class!. (mediums GDP growth for Australias, -100 Billion for the duke, -200 Billion from system treasury)

Not to be Outdone by her husband the lovely duchess catherine have established a noble thing , which can only reflect her pure soul. This year the aptly named Catherine Fine Arts Academy opened its doors, including a art museum and an academy of the fine arts, it has become quickly the top school for music, painting and dance not only in Australias but some say maybe even the whole Albion!. Imagine that!. Meanwhile detractors say is too selfish to name it after herself, we say, maybe you should stop being selfish and donate to the arts, like she does!. ( Catherine Fine Arts Academy created, -75 Billion, - 5 Billion a year on maintancement and salaries.)

In a small note the trade agreement between Astralias system (and we suppose albion in general) and the Troubled Celtic Union began generating a increase on trde on the Australias system whom have become the entrance and port of the Celtic merchants and Albiones merchants llaunching to Celtic space. (small trade growth to Australias)

YviHTnd.jpg

Pirate attacks upon Indus

One of the darkest news for freedom and peace on the galaxy was the ones coming from the uncivilized lands between the slightly more civilized Skaven federation, and the Federal Empire of Azeratii. Trade ships passing early on the year managed to observe skaven ships training what we would thing is anti piracy tactics of boarding and so on, we believe they knew of the threat and were attempting to get ready for it, the cunning rats!. (Low level boarding tactics)

Pirate attacks upon the Indus system while minor left a trace of damage and dead during the second quarter of the year as no proper defensive fleets by the King of albion were present!. How is this possible we do not know, even if the damage was minor, that this was allowed to happen but shame upon all nobility in albion, except of course the Duke alexander whom we believe would have easily repelled the attackers. The only pirate causality came from an accident with an asteroid..for SHAME!.

In another Pirate attack Azeratii and Skaven trade (but mainly Azeratii for the skaven trade through the trade coalition, whom accept their kind readily.) going across the open lands of the dukadlii wormhole and Khegiig system have been hit hard and BRUTALLY!. The pirates self styling themselves the Dexus Syndicate, their terrible deeds of bloodshed, UNLAWFUL seizure of cargo and even CANNIBALISM are notorious everywhere, and sicken us.

We hope brave soldiers of the Empire will soon caught them up!. Our Analysis show that much of the trade around that area have gone down as merchants prefer to pay tariffs in the Xant´hi territory than risk the brutally of this savages!. (a fleet of around 9 ships saw around the Albion border. fleet of around 30-45 ships saw between Skaven and Azeratii Territory. (+ 50 billion on cargo to Dexus Syndicate.)

Last edited:
((Private - Celtic Union))

<deployment orders>
<to: Commodore hAillin>
<from: Commander in Chief Brian II>

Commodore, I have deemed it necessary to transfer some ships to you. You have served our Union well, and I am proud that you have served our people so well. To reward you for this, I am transferring 5 frigates, 2 cruisers, and 1 battlecruiser to your command. Glory to the Union.

Michael Macdowell appeares on the tvs in every kingdoms news channel.

People of The Celtic Union and The navy. Our mutine is to demand what the giverment have ill adviced the king to stop!. The unjust punishment of the Commodore hAillin. How long must she bear the embarresment of no actual fleet to lead? how long must she develop techniques and training programs for our good and be rebuffed by jeloaus officials? we ask this!

Our plead is known by the Navy admiralty itself and yet they mock us, assigning a fleet fit for low level official to her!. For how long must the humilliation, not only of her person but of the naval personal continue?

As such we have decided that the mutiny WILL continue and any attempt to forcefully shut it down will be responded in kind. We have been pushed this far by our own rulers and we DEMAND that our king answer our plead.

We will NOT stand down unless the commodore herself ask us or this tyrannical vendetta by the Naval higher ups end.

Michael Macdowell Leader of the July '46 Movement.

Last edited:
The battle of Hrnabroo
Ve6tROn.jpg

In the early months of 3746, the Adrallan Oligarchy dispatches a heavy fleet of 3 Carriers, 5 Battleships, 8 Battlecruisers, 15 Cruisers, and 30 Frigates to secure Hrnabroo. The location was a known pirate den to many policies and as such the Oligarchy had prepared. The frigates had been ordered to guard the carriers at all cost, the Oligarchy began by sending scouts into the system. The scouts took great care as they entered but to their shock they found only minor pirate base, much smaller than expected. Feeling unsure they did another swipe of the area and found nothing, as they where running out of time before the fleet arrived, they reported their information back to the fleet. Admiral Vellanik continued forward, right into the heart of the system, a daring move to be sure, one which might pay off as they neared the small group of pirate in the middle of the system. It wasn’t until Captain Relacy realized what was going on around them, the pirates had split in two now surrounding the Oligarchy fleet and with the pirate base in front of them the Adrallan had nowhere to turn but backwards. It wasn’t before this that Vellanik realized what he had let his fleet into, with no time to turn, and no where to run there was only a battle left to decide the fate of the fleet.

Vellanik acting quickly realizing he needs a new battleplan, as such he splits off half the frigates supporting the carriers to engage the enemy on each side together with four battlecruisers. As they engaged they knew full well that this would be their last day, a suicide charge. As they engaged it quickly became apparent that while the pirates where under proper command they lacked the military organization of the Oligarchy. The Oligarchy pilots fought bravely, song inspiring, and bought the fleet enough time to put up a proper defensive position to hold against the attacks and was able to take many pirates with them to their death. The pirates opting to a new tactics to defeat the Oligarchy fleet they launched a daring assault which quickly turned into a disaster. Captain Buscirossa saw a chance and he took it, rushing his carrier into the enemy lines ordering the ships under his command to follow him. The Captain had however been too eager, the ships under his command being in a defensive position was not ready to move out, and the Captain found himself without aid within a matter of minutes. One battleship, two battlecruiser and four cruisers rushed to his aid, it took minutes before the first large explosion was heard and the Carrier exploded followed quickly by the ships aiding it, sending a shockwave through the Oligarchy fleet.

Vellanik stood in horror before ordering another battleship to his flank, giving command of the flank to the officer on deck. Afterwards he ordered a full frontal assault on the pirate base, a madman’s attempt to make an escape, but perhaps madness was just what they needed as the attack seemed to work. They started breaking the base apart as explosions could be seen coming from the base. The escape was open and it didn’t take long before Vellanik to use it, but as with Buscirossa he would also be caught in misfortune, as the fleet began breaking up it left several vulnerable openings in the fleet. A thing that the pirates happily took advantage off and struck quickly, taking out Vellanik in one fell swoop.

The only captain left was Relacy, who was now commanding officer. Some might claim him to be a genius or simply favored by luck in his hour of need. His fleet under him was still largely intact and in position. He was able to rescue to two battleships that was previously under Vellanik together with a number of smaller ships and form into position in which they could maneuver around, though at a slow pace. He was able to rescue the remainder of a fleet and put up a last defense. As the pirates did their final charge against the Oligarchy, it was the clear mind and quick responses of Relacy that saved them the day and when it was all over, the pirates turned and ran but many where left wondering, was it worth the cost.

((Oligarchy Casualties: -2 Carries, -2 battleships, -6 battlecruiser, -7 cruisers, - 23 frigates.

Captain Buscirossa and Commander Vellanik KIA))

July '46 Movement

The july ´46 mutiny came as a shock to the general population of the Celtic union, specially since the recent tension with the lower class was exploding the people of the middle classes looked up to the king and the famed navy to keep all under control. However when the frictions on the Navy were made public it all started a descend to chaos.

The point of contention was Commodore Au hAllin and the refusal of the Admiralty and now it seemed the king himself to award her the fleet she so deserved. According to the supporters of the movement it was the staunch anti middle class navy officials who hated her and would not give her the time of the day to introduce the much needed reforms she brought to the armed forces.

The commodore herself already a star on the Celtic Union had used the last two years to continue her ascension on popularity, speaking against vigilantism, rebellions, in support of the king and the police forces. In the last two years she had presented herself as a icon of stability and order, specially for the middle class whom were terrified of the lower class raising up and ruining their lives.

With the revelations of what they saw as corruptions, personal vendettas and the continue eroding of their rights in the nation for the right of the armed ones in the ghettos or the inefficient armed forces, it was just the spark needed to incite the normally non active middle class.

The july ´46 movement was created and what would be called the March of the Million (while in fact close to 25 million participated) happened a week later after the mutineers declaration of refusal to stand down.

The gigantic march organized on the capital city flooded the city and moved to protest in front of the Royal palace and office of the governments, In the other side the Police forces, whom many expected would side with the march did not do so and guaranteed they were with the government , thousands were mobilized in an effort to protect the royal palace and when it became evident the huge numbers dealing with they asked for the intervention of the armed forces to disperse the march.

The leader of the Civil side of the Movement declared, that they would not disperse until their demands were met:

1. The promise of returning their rights by the government and the creating of an independent office in charge of receiving complaints against nobles and abuses
  2. The promise of the Government to enforce order on the ghettos and safety for the citizens
  3. The increase of Rights to the citizenship of the Union and greater liberties.
  4. The immediate pardon of the mutineers and their assignment to be lead by Commodore Au hAllin and her immediate promotion inside the navy as well as protection by the king himself.
When the demands were announced immediately chief of police and nearby armed forces began to get ready for the decision of the king with uproar exploding in the noble class and high officials of the navy. A decisive moment had come to the Celtic Union and its future and the path it would take was to be decided by one man, the High King Himself.

(Korona you get a Mini order, sent it before 1 am EST today. What you will do its up to you and its consequences. Make the orders in form of an IC as well a PM to me. Plonk you get an Mini order as well.)(Knights of Progress obtains a mini order as well and anyone can intervene using normal order (be advice that all this will be a week of happening so mainly intelligence stuff or characters around the area)

The Crown Jewels Job

For the second time in two days Vincent Tam arrived on Imperial Station. This time rather than appearing as a simple servant he was dressed in the usual splendor of the Federal Empire’s nobility. As he entered a crier waiting to the side announced him. “Introducing Count Alexander Kochubey, lord of Kieven Station.” Vincent ignored the man, just as the real Count Alexander would, raised knowing that he were better than the common folk. Of course, the real Count Alexander was currently under the influence of a cocktail of psychotropic drugs aboard the People’s Regret, to confuse his story when authorities finally found him.

After a few moments of taking in the scene he walked further into the party, taking a glass of wine from one of the servers as he surveyed the situation before him, taking note of exits that could be used in a quick getaway. Over the next hour or so Vincent spent his time mingling among the partygoers, making sure that they would remember Count Alexander if they were questioned. During that time he made sure to approach the high table and bow to the disinterested empress as she sat among the Chancellor of Defense and some unimportant Francian. After that he made his way away from the party in the direction of the crown jewels, his reason for attending the spectacle in the first place.

As he left, he noticed the Empress, seemingly quite tired of the inefficiencies of the evening, and a little tipsy, make her excuses and leave the ball. Unfortunately, her path would take her directly past him as he made his way to the vault. Adding a slight stagger of intoxication to his step, Vincent smiled to her as she passed. As she passed him, she made a snide remark. “Not a fan for parties?”

Vincent turned to face her, smiling politely as he bowed. He certainly hadn’t expected to run across the Empress, but he was confident enough in his Alexander disguise that he could carry on a simple conversation with the young woman. “Not so much Your Majesty, no. I thought I might get some air. What about yourself? You did not seem very interested with that Francian at your table. Retiring early?” Of course, Vincent knew that a proper noble from the core system would know to be more formal, and the empress was to be referred to as ‘Your Imperial Majesty’, but a minor noble from a far off colony like Count Alexander would never have bothered to learn such things.

She sighed. “No, I will likely have to return later. I felt I needed to escape though. I really do not understand these state balls. They are very inefficient. Instead of eating and dealing with state matters, like on Carvia, you must socialize with unimportant nobles, no offense, and dance. It’s an inefficient mixture of business and pleasure.”

He laughed and nodded his head in agreement. The Carvians were an interesting people, focused on business and castes as they were, but again, Count Alexander would know little of them. “It is not always the most useful thing, certainly not when you have to deal with so many, but they do serve a purpose. More business seems to get done in the backrooms of parties such as this than in all the boardroom meetings and official talks. Of course, maybe that’s just in Lysithia. Either way, it cannot hurt to get to know your vassals and see how they truly are behind the curtain, can it? Besides, sometimes we must simply enjoy the pleasurable parts of the parties for their own sake, you cannot spend your whole life focused on business.”

“Oh, do not misunderstand me, on Carvia we do have times for pleasure, but that is for after business has been done. Carvia learned long ago that pleasure breads happiness, and happiness increased productivity. I guess parties can serve a purpose, but there are so many, for such silly reasons. When I was Chancellor of Finance, I received over 20 invitations a day! As Federal Empress I presume I receive more, but my staff handles all invites. You know, I don’t believe we have met before. I am Sve-Federal Empress Alexandra II. Who might you be?”

Vincent bowed once more, amused to see that either the woman still did not see herself as empress yet, or that she was that relaxed around him. “My apologies, I am Count Alexander Kochubey. It’s no surprise we haven’t met, this is my first time in the Artark-Carvia System. It is a pleasure to meet you. Still, 20 invitations a day? I can see why you would be sick of thought of parties, I thought it would be more in the range of one or two a day.” He looked at her curiously for a moment before running a hand through his light blonde hair and laughing. “I’m struggling to tell if you are lying to me about having been Chancellor of Finance. I may never have been to the core system before but you can’t be more than twenty five, how is it that you were a Chancellor so young?”

Alexandra sighed. “When I was young I showed and above average aptitude in numbers, and a willingness to experiment in ways to make Carvian systems more efficient. My family has always been influential members of the Ruling Caste, and so he made sure I was raised to become an effective economist and diplomat. Besides, Emperor Justarian had certain trust issues, may be a reason he lived so long, and so always liked to recruit his Chancellor’s young so that he could groom them into loyal, and effective servants. When he turned to Carvia a few years ago for a replacement for my predecessor as Chancellor, our Elector was sure to mention me.”

“Sounds terribly boring.” Vincent laughed again before putting his hands out in apology. “No offense intended Your Majesty, only I can’t imagine I would exchange the fun I have in my youth even for a chance to be emperor. Clearly you were a wise choice on the part of the Diet though, the Empire needs people like you. Tell me that you still had a fun childhood though at least, visits to beaches, cruises on starships, parties, clubs, anything at all?”

“As I said earlier, unhappiness does not breed productivity. My Family Unit did take me on several trips, although they were more to show me the inefficiencies of the rest of the Empire. I must confess, I have always found economics and politics quite interesting, so I did find my childhood to be worthwhile. I became Empress because, as my name sake Federal Empress Alexandra I famously said, ‘I have found upon becoming Empress that the Empire is quite simply a bureaucratic hellhole’. I seek to do what I can to fix this. It is a fundamental Carvian belief that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few,”

Vincent smiled wryly, knowing that he and his crew thought just the opposite. “A noble sentiment to be sure, I grow more and more confident that you’ll make an excellent empress by the minute. More to the point though, I’m glad to hear that you at least were able to enjoy yourself with all the studying, I hated it myself.” He shrugged and raised an eyebrow at her. “I must admit, I know little of Carvians, aside from what father had said...which did not always paint the most flattering picture.” He took half a step closer to her. “And yet you seem wonderful after only a few minutes conversation. I’d expected a robot who only cared about efficiency and had no concern for things like happiness...or attraction?” Vincent hadn’t expected her to talk to a lowly count for so long, he needed to hurry in order to execute his plan properly, and knowing that Count Alexander was something of a playboy, he hoped to shock her into excusing herself.

She takes a slight step back, appearing a little shocked, “Um...Count Kochubey, are you flirting with me? I must apologize if I am reading you wrong. I am not that experienced in romantic affairs…” Her voice trailed off.

He placed his hands up in apology once more, a pleasant smile on his face. “Well, it was my intention Your Majesty, I suppose. But of course, if you are not interested you only need say the word. You are a very attractive woman though, I had expected that you’d have had many suitors in your lifetime. My apologies.”

“Until recent events, I was considered a bit of a political no-body, just a young bureaucrat whose job was to keep the Empire in the black for Justarian’s last days… No one has really pursued me…” She said with a small tinge of regret evident in her voice.

He nodded quickly. “Ah, then I suspect that many a men missed their chance at someone truly extraordinary. I suppose it may be hard for you to believe now that you are my empress, but I would have still pursued you had we had this conversation when you were, as you say, ‘a political no-body’. Of course, now I am the no-body, when no doubt you will have grand dukes and princes pining over you. Funny how things work, no?” He grinned at her. “But I noticed that you did not answer my question, are my advances unwelcome your majesty?”

“No! No! Do not misunderstand me Count Kochubey,I find you most handsome. Under normal circumstances I would be more than willing to pursue a courtship between us, but I am an Empress and I have the needs of the Empire to consider, that is why I hesitate.” She nervously fiddled with a small bracelet on her wrist.

Damned whore, you’re an empress, tell this lowly count to leave you be! He tilted his head to the side and smiled. “Why thank you. At any rate, I do not expect you to commit yourself to me your highness, I am from a backwater, political unimportant in the extreme, and know hardly anything of proper politics. But that does not preclude us from having a relationship, should you want one. I am capable of being discrete, especially for one such as you.”

She spoke with a slight stutter. “Umm, it might be nice to enjoy myself once a while with a handsome Count… of course, if RMZ ever hears of this, it would be terrible for both of us…”

Vincent laughed again, though he failed to see what would be so terrible for the count if he was known to be the empress’s lover. “RMZ? Does anyone believe the nonsense they spout? Still you are right, but as I said, I can be discrete, and I don’t expect you allow tabloid reporters on your station very often, do you?” He looked at her more seriously, but continued to smile, hoping she would take the hint. “Honestly though your majesty, if you would rather not, you need only say the word.”

Alexandra sighed. “While RMZ may be full of nonsense certain members of the Diet will use anything on anyone to further their own ends. I guess if we get caught, Imperial Intelligence can clean up after us. Did you know Justarian had affairs with many women? I did not find that out until I became Empress!” Quickly, before she could give Vincent a chance to react, she spoke again. “Don’t worry, I was not one of them! I guess it would not hurt to let loose with you sometimes.” She remarked, a sly smile on her face.

“Did he really? Father had told me that he suspected as much, with the makeup of his Council. It pleases me that you were not one of them though.” He took her hand gently and kissed it, smirking back at her playfully. Despite what he figured he could accomplish impersonating a lover of the empress, he no longer had time to waste on this. “Perhaps once this party is ended and your Francian nobleman has left you might be able to show me what the Empress’s rooms look like, I’ve always been curious.”

She leaned up, and kissed him right on the cheek clumsily, as if she were not used to doing such a thing, despite accepting the invitation of a man she knew for only minutes. “See you later.” She whispered quietly before returning to the party.

Vincent laughed to himself as she left and made his way towards the location of the crown jewels, patting down his jacket to make sure his tools were undisturbed. With a shrug of his shoulders he adjusted his persona from that of a forward playboy to an authoritative noble as the plan called for. He opened the door leading to the vault, immediately approaching the guards, his face red with anger. “What are you simpletons doing here?! My Savant tool just warned me that a servant in the hallway was Gregory Hoch, wanted for murder and accomplice of the Faceless Man! You need to arrest him!”

Unsure how to respond to the yelling noble and with communications unable to function at the vault (a useful fact that Vincent had learned only the day before), two of the four guards quickly hurried in the direction that he had indicated, leaving just the other two and a servant. The plan began falling into place as Hoch would lead the guards away then double back in disguise to obtain the crown jewels once Vincent had picked the lock.

With a sigh Vincent leaned against the wall, doing his best to look tired, as he reached into his pocket, activating a sophisticated EMP device to knock out any surveillance equipment in the room in addition to the alarm. With that activated he quickly pulled out the stun pistol he had smuggled into the ball, shooting the guards and servant before any of them could react.

Quickly, he moved to the vault door and set to work disassembling the locking mechanism with his fusioncutter. Within three minutes, and two minor shocks, the door was open, revealing the crown jewels. Chief among them was the crown, featuring countless rare gems and made with the finest craftsmanship, in addition to a number of swords, scepters, and other jewelry. Vincent grabbed as the scepter, crown, and Globus cruciger as quickly as he could before placing them carefully into the bag that had been loose sewn into the inside of his jacket.

With the jewels safely in his possession Vincent turned to wait for Hoch to arrive, only to find himself face to face with two imperial agents, guns at their hips. “Vincent Tam, come with us, you are under arrest.”

Vincent patted himself down hurriedly, discovering a small tracking device on the lapel of his rather excellent jacket. He hadn’t notice the addition, likely placed there by the empress; he’d been too satisfied with verifying that his tools were all still in place. Stupid, amateurish, though he still couldn’t imagine why she would have planted it on him. They had done their homework for the job, he played Count Alexander exactly as the many really acted.

“I say!” He sputtered. “This is intolerable! I am Count Alexander Kochubey, how dare you! I save your crown jewels-“ With that he held up the bag, disrupting the agent’s line of sight on his left hand long enough to draw his stun pistol again and fire at the two of them.

Before they even had hit the floor Vincent was out of the room and running down the hallway where he ran into Hoch, once again disguised as a middle-aged servant. “Hurry, Imperial Agents are looking for us, they tried to stop me in the vault, we need to get to the ship before they can lock down the station. I’ll go through the ball, you use the servants hallways, take the jewels.”

Vincent handed off the bag without waiting for a reply and hurried back into the ballroom, scanning the crowd for any imperial agents even as he pushed his way through it towards the exit. Encouraged by the lack of agents he quickened his pace and spoke into his Savant, ordering Count Alexander’s pilot to prepare for them to leave.

The guards at the door seemed to be unaware of any trouble as Vincent walked past them without issue and entered the Count’s ship, only to see that Hoch was already waiting for him, a big grin on his face. The trip to the cloaked People’s Regret went smoothly after several scans of the ship for tracking equipment and before long the real count was back on his own ship while the People’s Regret and her crew made their way out of the system as quickly as possible.

jZ1aMyC.png

뱈두 공화국
Baekdu Konghwaguk / Republic of Baekdu

"Liberty, Equality, Unity"
Do You Hear The People Sing?

Statement from the Consul on the Celtic Crisis, 2 Thermidor, An. II

My fellow citizens,

Many of us have been watching events unfold in the Celtic Union with great interest. Their High King, a tinpot tyrant styling himself "Brian II," has shown himself to be deaf to the concerns of his people. When the poor complained they had no food, he gave them concrete caves and dens of iniquity. When the middle classes demanded representation, their dictator responded with indifference. And so the people have taken to the streets, demanding an end to his reign of terror. In far-off Dublin, we are bearing witness to a second Hanseong Rising. Let the people of Hibernia [1] know that the Republic stands with them in their hour of need. We are watching the Hibernian situation closely and stand behind the July '46 Movement. Know that the Republic sympathizes with your dreams of freedom and shall aid them in coming to fruition.

I have taken the opportunity to ask to meet with Commodore Au hAllin in her capacity as Secretary-General of the Pan-Galactic Union to discuss a possible resolution to this crisis. I would also like to bestow upon Michael MacDowell honorary citizenship in the Republic. Your brave stand in the name of freedom will not be forgotten.

긴 공화국 살기! / Long live the Republic!
- Lee Hyori, Consul of the Republic of Baekdu​

[1] The Baekdu name for the Celtic Union; a loanword from the Frankish.

The Baekdu-Mechon Trade Agreement

Article 1:

The Republic of Baekdu will exchange, over the course of the year, 4 billion tons of food* in exchange for 1 trillion 1.5 trillion*** UTC**.

Article 2:

The deal mentioned above will last 3 years, starting this year.

Article 3:

At any time after the treaty expires, the two signatories can decide to renew this treaty if both parties agree in a consensus.

[X] Lucijab, Leader of the Mechons

[] Representative for the Republic of Baekdu
*((For GM reference, that's about 4 billion people being fed.))
**((What I'm going to call Universal Trading Credits, the currency shown on the stats to represent the economic power of the polities. UTC is the abbreviation.))
***((Change in the deal.))

Last edited:
Kevin-Spaceycrop_2575783b.jpg

From High King Brian II​

People of the Celtic Union, it is past time reforms like this are adopted into our nation. I admit, we are running on an outdated system, and the people are not getting the rights they deserve. That is why I will accept the terms of the People. I hope we can agree on the following terms.

The Rights Act​

I. The office of Lord Representative shall be created. The purpose of this office will be to receive complaints and disagreements that any citizen, no matter what race, religion, or orientation, can file against a noble of the Celtic Union.
A. All arguments shall be settled in a court of law, with a impartial jury and a Judge free of corruption.

II. The government of the Celtic Union swears to uphold the rights of the people, no matter the circumstance.

III. The High King shall allow all leaders of the common people to conjoin in the Royal Palace for a diplomatic meeting to increase the standard of living in the Celtic Union.

IV. These rights shall be upheld in the Celtic Union, never to be changed unless deemed necessary.
A. The people of the Celtic Union will have the right to petition the government, whenever needed.
B. The people of the Celtic Union shall have the right to a fair and lawful trial.
C. Sexual slavery and extortion are outlawed in the Celtic Union.
D. The people have the right to freedom of press, speech, religion, and assembly.
E. All people of the Celtic Union shall never be discriminated because of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or a disability.

V. All mutineers shall be pardoned of all crime, and Commodore Ua hAllin shall be granted the title Countess of Cork (equivalent to an Earl).

[X] High King Brian II of the Celtic Union.
[X] Representative of the People ((insert name here))

Last edited: