• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Exactly which game has been less hardcore from us? Every single game we've made has been more complex than the one it is a sequel to.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore", I guess he's probably annoyed that the bayonnet fixings you see the Austrians using are the type used in 1804 and not in 1805-pattern musket.

In other news, and this is a good thing, the game looks like it leans heavily on CKII. Will we see the seasonal variations model slated for inclusion in EUIV?

I hope it will be quite event-driven. And not too much sandboxy.

This looks really interesting. I wonder if this is sort of a "test game" for PDS. I feel like the war system of the standard series really needs rebuilt, and this seems like exactly the venue to experiment with new ideas and layers of complexity. I'm especially excited about supply and hope that supply makes it into their other games at some point. Of course, other PDS games have a supply impact on attrition, but I'm hoping there's more to this than that.

This is planed expansion to planed napoleon campaign 2, or stand alone game (multiplayer/online-based ?).

This is planed expansion to planed napoleon campaign 2, or stand alone game (multiplayer/online-based ?).

It basically is NC2.

*Applies for beta.*
This page is in: SWEDISH; would you like to translate?
Me: "Okay, it looks like English to me."
*Clicks Translate Button*
*Text Shrinks*
Aw Yeahhh! Now I can read it!

Über Andora FTW!
Seriously, who did the map of spain? Lerida isn¡'t in the center of Aragon, and there are way too many errors. I thought this would be the very first paradox game with a decent spanish map, it isn't

I want to see extremadura. Fantasy towns, a ilogical border with Portugal and Badajoz in Cáceres

Was hoping for a game set somehwhere in the 300-1000 AD timeframe. An ancient age (Assyria to devided Greek world) game would also be something different

But I am interested in this period, too. I'll have to try Egypt or Britain first, maybe.