• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Completely understand that this would take time. I would be glad to wait until the climate settings are fixed in Editor. I really, really like the map.
UPDATE: The all Seasons version of that map is ready for when we get the climate fix, Palms, Hichory and Lindon are gone, instead Birch, Spruce with existing Chestnut, Pine and Oak trees. This version is also much more polished than the previous map, having made many tweaks, changes and additions.

06-May-21-07-56-05.png

11-May-08-10-50-00.png09-May-05-57-06-01.png06-May-21-03-53-01.png06-May-21-04-27-02.png06-May-21-06-30-04.png06-May-21-05-32-03.png06-May-21-14-17-03.png09-May-05-55-18-00.png06-May-21-02-12-00.png

Last edited:
can we get buildable area and resour e #s?
Peaks Bay? It has enough buildable area for a respectable population, it's not generous on space by design to provide a challenge. Resources? I recommend "Extra Landscaping Tools" mod, so you can place what resources you want and where...I'm not near PC at the moment so will assume the map has got resources, but not where you want them.

Last edited:
Hello,
Do you mind making a map of Charleston, South Carolina with a few hills, mountains, lakes added at random?
Thank You
Hi, i'm currently puting finishing touches to the last map I will make for a while, I will be playing the game instead, besides the map editor has some issues currently with no ability to change seasons/climate/wind.

I recommend you view this how to video, it's super easy to get the height maps for Charleston and import them into the game; then you can edit it perfectly for your game style: Tutorial:
- Heightmap generator: https://terraining.ateliernonta.com/

Last edited: