• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This looks great. Hope it's finished soon

Currently, I'm using the map, vanilla-style map icons, and sounds like HOI4.
I prefer the vanilla UI as I feel it more clear than the HOI4's UI. The HOI4's UI is too colorful due to my personal flavor.

The map and sounds are amazing, I have started a game from 1936->1938, now I can't go back to the vanilla game.

Now I'm aiming to combine the Looks like HOI4 mod with the IMP mod.

Updated to version 0.91.

Nothing too exciting. I'm not working on this at the moment, but I figured I hadn't uploaded the latest version yet. The ledger's background has been changed. Other than that, unnoticeable details here and there, probably.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Updated to version 0.91.

Nothing too exciting. I'm not working on this at the moment, but I figured I hadn't uploaded the latest version yet. The ledger's background has been changed. Other than that, unnoticeable details here and there, probably.
Glad to see this mod has been updated.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I'm not working on this at the moment

I knew it! I can't help it!

The previous LLHOI4 battle modifiers looked messy and unclear. I remade them so that hopefully it's easier on the eye and more readable. (See attached picture.)

Attachments

• battle.png
    battle.png
    13,3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Just tried this, very nice (including the modified tech tree layout)! Am currently using the vanilla icons, as prefer the aesthetic, though the orange ones are a bit clearer. North Africa is so much better, you couldn't tell the difference between hills and desert before. One suggestion (though maybe just personal preferences), I think the terrain map would look better (and clearer) if plains were a lighter green than currently.

BTW is there any way to get the historical German flag onto their NATO unit counters?