• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just add
Code:
unit_recruitment_time = -1	
research_efficiency = 1
to any of the difficulties settings in the static_modifiers.txt in the "common" folder.
Change the values to your heart's content.

when i add it nothing happens/changes
i go into the static_modifiers and under Easy_player i add this command,but it does not change anything in the game....or...

is there a way to get more leadership from either a code or somehow editing a game file?

Look around in this thread. Something with moreofficers or something.

as a workaround, set the officers sliders to 0 and add it through the addofficers cheat.

edit: does instantresearch and instantconstruction also triggers to AI if you put the country tag after the code?

edit2: apparently no. :(

Last edited:
as a workaround, set the officers sliders to 0 and add it through the addofficers cheat.

edit: does instantresearch and instantconstruction also triggers to AI if you put the country tag after the code?

edit2: apparently no. :(

you don't need to put country tag, once you active these in game, they are activated for all AIs. you can try to use the cheat for 3 years, then look at AI's tech

Just add
Code:
unit_recruitment_time = -1	
research_efficiency = 1
to any of the difficulties settings in the static_modifiers.txt in the "common" folder.
Change the values to your heart's content.

Thanks Overlord.

I also added

global_leadership_modifier = 1

which does work! =) it adds my leadership by 100%

oh and I tried to alt tab while in main menu to mod it. Does not work that way. You have to quit the game totally before modding and saving the file.