• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
how do i put my units in a transport boat ?

Only way I have found so far is to move the land unit to a port, pull the transport unit into the same port, then click on the land unit, click on load on transport icon, and then move the tansport unit. There may be other ways, but I don't think the units can walk on water any more.....

TO LOAD SHIPS AT SEA WITH INFANTRY EASILY

wrong, thats the hard way.

keep ships at sea, cntrl right click ship at sea with units you want to load on ship, select load.

bam all done.

I dont know why you cant just right click and have them move onto ships like before.

Why in the name of sake they added cheats that are for AI too? I want to test things like creating big army's and stuff like that, and I don't want to wait weeks of real time before my IC produce what I want. Or even better - why there is no simple editor like in HoI II? Was a way easier to implement all that stuff I wanted. Now we have to dig through files ( and I don't even know what half of that stuff mean) only to edit some minor things. It's like in dos times... I love this game - all concepts are great - but in other hand it is too complicated for me to edit.

There's no provid cheat :(
Nor in EU3. Need to modify the localisation file to add the province ID to the province name; pretty easy to do with Excel and probably doesn't change the checksum.