• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That is good to hear Yoshi. So with that I can say that I have fixed the pictures for our generals :). Makes unit organization a little easier.

Also I wanted to make sure everyone was going to be ontime this Friday as some of us have had our times moved forward an hour already. If not everyone has we have to decide which way we want to go with the start that is most convienent for everyone.

That is good to hear Yoshi. So with that I can say that I have fixed the pictures for our generals :). Makes unit organization a little easier.

Also I wanted to make sure everyone was going to be ontime this Friday as some of us have had our times moved forward an hour already. If not everyone has we have to decide which way we want to go with the start that is most convienent for everyone.

My time was moved so I am still godd for 9 EST. ANy word from anyone else??

My time was moved so I am still godd for 9 EST. ANy word from anyone else??

I know Yoshi is good for the normal time but no one else has responded.

I'm 99% sure that Zalder is also in Canada, so he should be fine. The ones we need to worry about are mech and Kuipy.....

For the time to remain the same for them, we'd have to move the game time back an hour for us, and for the time to remain the same for us, we'd have to move the game time up an hour for them.

Edit: Emu'd.

I don't mind either way but I would like to know beforehand so I can plan my sleep schedule.

I don't mind either way but I would like to know beforehand so I can plan my sleep schedule.
Well since Blacky just went offline....

I'm going to assume from our conversations earlier and then knowing that CC if fine if we keep the same time and mech likes it if we keep the same time for the New World'ers, the game time will still be 20:00 CDT, which is currently GMT -5

Last edited:
The game time will change with the time change since no one seems to have an issue with it. So for those who haven't moved their clocks forward the hour yet you will be starting an hour earlier than normal.

I'd have to leave again this week about an hour and a half after the start and this is probably going to last for a while... So I'm thinking it's probably best that I quit since I won't be able to be there most of the time and HoI is a game that's really unforgiving with the AI. Anyway, had a great time playing with you guys, and hopefully this is going to last until the end. Have fun.

I'd have to leave again this week about an hour and a half after the start and this is probably going to last for a while... So I'm thinking it's probably best that I quit since I won't be able to be there most of the time and HoI is a game that's really unforgiving with the AI. Anyway, had a great time playing with you guys, and hopefully this is going to last until the end. Have fun.
Well that's..... terrible news.

Are you sure about this?

Sorry to here this Zalder. Are you sure you can't be convinced to stay on, as at this point I really doubt we will find a replacement? Of course I understand if the answer is no and if that is the case it has been great to have you on board to this point.

Sorry to here this Zalder. Are you sure you can't be convinced to stay on, as at this point I really doubt we will find a replacement? Of course I understand if the answer is no and if that is the case it has been great to have you on board to this point.

I don't really see the point of playing only less than half of each session. Especially since the first half is generally spent waiting for people or fixing other problems. Plus having the AI during 2 hours each time pretty much destroys my country each time, especially if I'm at war.

Hopefully you will find a replacement, although I doubt it. Also, I'd like to say this has been one of the best mp games I've played (and I've played a lot). You guys are great and fun players and I especially liked the fact that there has never been any drama that I can remember of (can't say the same for most mp games...). Of course I'll keep watching the AARs, I'm quite curious about how this will end (and who will end up eating Mughalistan :rofl:).

I don't really see the point of playing only less than half of each session. Especially since the first half is generally spent waiting for people or fixing other problems. Plus having the AI during 2 hours each time pretty much destroys my country each time, especially if I'm at war.

Well I was hoping that we would make you forget the time every friday and have you there the entire session ;). Like I said I understand and am glad you have enjoyed your time with us. France will be more than happy to take the Chinese people under our protection (and only a little bit of exploitation :D).

Thanky, I'll check it out later.

About all the crashes we had: I've heard that the host should always be the first to choose his nation and should always wait with that until everyone has downloaded the save.
Not sure if it's a legend but it's said to reduce crashes so maybe we should do it next time.

About all the crashes we had: I've heard that the host should always be the first to choose his nation and should always wait with that until everyone has downloaded the save.
Not sure if it's a legend but it's said to reduce crashes so maybe we should do it next time.
That's generally wise advice, but it doesn't explain why this session was so much worse than the other 3 sessions we've had.

My guess is that it was just random.

Even if its just superstition its worth a try if it means a more stable game :).

Here is the april 1940 save. Make sure I edited those provinces the way you wanted for the peace deal please.

Sorry Blackmist but Sao Tome (off the African coast) is still German while it ought to be Norman. Otherwise it's Kuipy-approved.

As for the crashes I can't help but wonder if they are not related to the error on loading.