• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was thinking of giving them vanilla ones but I don't think that works for a country like the US. For now I will say vanilla setup though and see what happens when people release nations and if it works doing it that way.

As for the belligerence thing I assumed that the actions taken by each nation in the war were the same so a simple swap would work between Byzantium and Mughalistan, which is what I did.
Since Mughalistan actually had less belligerance than I did before I annexed Russia, I don't really see the problem with that.

Wow, when I saw the save I thought Germany and Mughalistan has jumped Normandy together. Then, I see that Normandy initiated the war I was shocked a little. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Wow, when I saw the save I thought Germany and Mughalistan has jumped Normandy together. Then, I see that Normandy initiated the war I was shocked a little. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.
Reading the AAR's also help in that matter. ;)

Normandy DOW'd Germany and then a few months later Mughalistan DOW'd Normandy.

To be fair I only initiated the war with Germany, Mughalistan jumped me while I was looking somewhere else. If someone wants to do the same with Germany... :D

To be fair I only initiated the war with Germany, Mughalistan jumped me while I was looking somewhere else. If someone wants to do the same with Germany... :D

I was guaranteeing Germany and I think it was pretty obvious I was going to enter the war at some point because of that.

I'm putting this here and in the AAR thread. I changed my ministers names like Kuipy did last session. Can someone double-check that this is the proper save? It has the belligerence switch, so I'm 99% certain it is.

I will post a save shortly. I have some edits to do - like removing the Malacca German alliance and MC. Shouldn't take me long.

Edit: Here is the current save. And if people want edits done to names or anything else at this point I would ask you please submit them to me to do instead of doing them yourself.

Last edited:
Narmon,

I will try and give your a brief AAR of the war this week.

Blackimist and Company,

Please never ask for me to do that again. I was so worried about Germany, I got nothing done for myself. I know you guys said to put Malacca first but this is really my first time playign a game I know nothing about. It is not that easy.:(

Narmon,

I will try and give your a brief AAR of the war this week.

Blackimist and Company,

Please never ask for me to do that again. I was so worried about Germany, I got nothing done for myself. I know you guys said to put Malacca first but this is really my first time playign a game I know nothing about. It is not that easy.:(
If you were having that much trouble, you should've just given up military control totally. Seriously.

And I seem to remember Blackmist mentioning recompense for your great efforts?

If you were having that much trouble, you should've just given up military control totally. Seriously.

And I seem to remember Blackmist mentioning recompense for your great efforts?

All,

Just to reiterate what I told Yoshi last night, the thing that was difficult was that this was my first war ever in HOI.
Plus, it was not even my own country I was controlling. That is what made it so difficult for me.

All,

Just to reiterate what I told Yoshi last night, the thing that was difficult was that this was my first war ever in HOI.
Plus, it was not even my own country I was controlling. That is what made it so difficult for me.

Honestly it looks like you did an awesome job for someone who has never waged war in HoI. I may have to revise some of my plans concerning malacca... :D

Blacky, my test with the new save went fine. No crashes at all. It takes a few seconds to load all the new pics when you try to change leaders, but after the first time, it is just fine.

Last edited: