• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Hardradi

Lt. General
34 Badges
Apr 20, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Prison Architect
  • For the Motherland
  • Divine Wind
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
Latest version of Epigoni Mod has just been uploaded and is available in the download thread. I was shocked to see 1472 downloads of the mod in 9 days. :eek: Thanks for the support. This motivates me to keep going. :D

Also Epigoni Mod was featured in Darth Tracid's community newspaper - The Paradox Tribune in July 2010: get this version here. It also features an interview with Doomdark.

LATEST VERSION
Firstly it includes the updated version of Cheexsta's Total Conquest Lite Mod. This mod will help you bring down the Seleucid Empire and now with the latest version of Epigoni make them remove the word "Empire" from their country name (see below). It also features an interesting new "Army Mutiny" event chain.

An interesting new feature (decision) I have been thinking about for months has been added into version 1.32g. It involves changing the name of your country. It is limited, in that I have to make individual decisions for each country but it has a lot of potential, expecially for role players and AAR's.

namechange1.jpg

namechange2.jpg

Version 1.32g also adds in two more years of gameplay. It features the last battle of the Diadochi, the rival successors to Alexander the Great. It was fought, in 281 BC between the armies of Lysimachus and Seleucus I Nicator. Lysimachus had ruled Thrace for decades and parts of Western Turkey ever since the Battle of Ipsus. Recently he had finally gained control over Macedon. Seleucus ruled the Seleucid Empire,the latest superpower, which included lands currently covered by Eastern Turkey, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Iraq and Iran.

You can still play the normal start date 474 simply by clicking on the PYRRHIC WAR.
472.jpg

Looking soooo sweet. Thanks for your awesome mod.
Saddly, I won't be able to play latest version now, I've an ongoing game with Pergamon I don't want to quit. :(

Latest version of Epigoni Mod has just been uploaded and is available in the download thread. Sorry no map expansion yet.

The great Sussoines king Diviciacus, ruled an extended belage kingdom in the early 1st
century BC. Note the new germanic nations to the east. Most of these along with the British tribes start as Clan Confederacies, a weakened form of tribe. New laws for the Clan Confederacies are also included. These laws allow you to embark on the road to uniting the clans of your province.

Also note the new title "H" for Historical character. All historical character's now have this title so that you can identify them in your character pool. Their offspring will also have a title.

rome_1i.jpg

The new tributary nation Leptis Magna (also new sub culture Libo-Phoenician)
rome_5i.jpg

Having united Greek Sicily with the nation of Akragas (post the death of Agathocles), I can now form Sicily into a nation.
rome_9i.jpg

More nations in the Italian peninsula - the Senones and the Picentines.
rome_10i.jpg

Further backward expansion of the timeframe deeper into the Diadochi period. Play Demetrias the Beseiger and his last throw of the dice as a massive coalition is formed against him - I had better fix his military score. :D (also note the new tributary nation of the Seleucids, Abiadene to the east).
rome_8i.jpg

More backward expansion of the timeframe. Pyrrhus in control of Macedonia before he is driven out by Lysimachus:
3.jpg

The Seleucid Empire had its fair share of revolts and contenders. Here the brothers Molon, Alexander and Neolaus are revolting against the young king Antiochus III.
1.jpg

Crisis in the east - this will tie in nicely with the map expansion I have been working on. Here the satrap of Parthia, Andragoras is revolting, while Diodotus of Bactria has declared independence and the Parni are stirring in the north.
2.jpg