• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Don't forget AGCEEP Deluxe needs EGUFSM 1.2 (provided on AGCEEP website) for accurate CoAs and flags. I saw screenshots with mixed standard and EGUFSM CoAs on the other thread.

EGUFSM is only an additional graphical mod, it doesn't change AGCEEP itself.

You can play now if you want, since Lurken hasn't answered yet.

By the way, I was talking about what support limit the AI would have in our provinces. :p I took a look in the Attrition FAQ:

OWNED PROVINCES
- Base Tax Value (BTV) * 5
- + Fortification level * 10
- + 10 for Conscription Center (if built)
- If naval blockade: 2*

OTHER COUNTRY’S PROVINCES
- BTV* 2
- If Military Access: BTV * 4
- Controlled enemy province: BTV * 3
- If controlled province is owned by MA-granting country : BTV * 4
- If naval blockade: 2*

So in Tabriz (BTV 14) the AI would have a support limit of 28. Ach. On the other hand, the BTV in Kirkuk is 4, so perhaps we should buy a small fortress there instead of a minimal one in Tabriz. It's a bit difficult to say at this point though, as we haven't yet seen what provinces the AI likes to siege.

Yoda: Does that create any compatibility problems? And what thread are you refering to?

So far I think we have played 5 years each although if it was a particularly dull turn then Olav suggested that you could play 10 years.

Forgot to say earlier that I do like all my provinces to have at least a minimal fort because otherwise an army of 1k can take the province immediately and anything being built there will be cancelled.

Upload the image (preferably as .jpg) to an image hosting site like www.imageshack.us. Copy the link you get at the bottom of the next page (direct link), and paste it into

heh my report is going to be an aar for itself :D I got alot of screens and i like to write :)
Right now im renaming and sorting the screens :p And do u know a fast way to convert my screens to jpg cuz they are all in bmp format

Kara Koyunlu during 1829-1834

It started with going with more centralization in the domestic policy...
domesticpg5.jpg

Kara Koyunlu goverment knew - if were to be victorious, we need to expand.
Therefore a list of possible targets was made. The target had to be small, because our military was not particulary strong yet...Also she must not be in big alliances. Timurids were out of the question, so were mameluks. But Georgia was looking good :)

inspectingenemyko6.jpg

Alhough they had an alliance with Trebizond and were a vessal of theyrs, i doubted that Trebizond was going to defend them. Attack plan was made and war was declare...

Cavarly was to quickly attack Georgia and any soldiers that were possibly stationed there...
cavalryattackpathqa7.jpg

...and infantry was to start the siege in Armenia.
infantryattackpathcp2.jpg

Meanwhile, reinforcements were trained to assist in battle...
buildingreinforcementsdp3.jpg

It didnt take long - both Georgias provinces were sieged by our troops, it was only a matter of time now before they would fall. Georgia's desparate attempts to repel us failed. Sometime during the siege they managed to get about 2k soldiers to Kurdistan, but luckily our brave reigment of 300+ men were able to hold until the reinforcements arrived...
garrisonholdsfr0.jpg

After about a year of siege without any major distractions, the Georgia was ours and we were ready to negotiate peace...
ourpeaceoffer100rj4.jpg

Unfortunately, they were so poor that we didnt get any money. We got the province of Georgia, and military access through theyr country. As they already were a vassal of Trebizond, we could'nt demand vassalisation. From my point of view, the province of Georgia could be a good starting point for the conquests to come. There are some easy minors around, who dont have any real alliances :p Also when the Timurids collapse and we get stronger, we could also launch and invasion to the Golden Horde. Anyway, the was was over and i started to invest in stability. I also promoted tax colector in Georgia, alto the province still was very poor. Also i managed to trade for some maps in the Balkans...

The Timurids kept it cool during my war with the Georgia. Hope they keep it that way :)

On the downside the first negative event ocurred, nothing major tho, just regular Corruption :p

Heres the savegame :)
On to the next player...
http://download.yousendit.com/246DF9854A96EBB7

Last edited: