• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
First let me say that this is a wonderful mod, you guys did an amazing job. I have spent countless hours playing and reading AAR's using your masterpiece.

Next I wanted to make a suggestion or ask for a clarification depending on what the devs intended. Huey P. Long in the mod is the leader of the AUS and the leader of the America First party. In real life he was a Louisiana Politican and part of the America First Party, which was exteremely isolationist, btw. Heck from the stories I heard as a kid, he's still talked about as if he were a demi-god down here that one day would surely have beaten Roosevelt to the White House had he not be assassinated. One thing is for sure, he was as corrupt as they come and a pure pure dictator. He ran for governor of the state on the promise of a car in every garage and chicken in every pot and this was back when the majority of roads in Louisiana were...dirt. However he was enormously popular with the people who really didn't care if he was corrupt because he built bridges and gave the people jobs which put money in their pocket. He was a populist. All of that being said, I now raise this question...

When the AUS secedes from the USA...why oh why doesn't the entire state of LA go with it? Why would New Orleans go and not Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Monroe, and Lafayette as well? (Fort Polk btw is in the Shreveport area and had a huge army base back in the 30s where alot of soldiers were trained for WWII - So maybe add a Inf Div there?) Is this what the devs intended (if so why?) or would they be open to the idea of including all of the state of Louisiana in the AUS as cores in the next patch? I was just an idea I had and have seen the ACW event fire enough times now that I wanted to know. Whatever the devs decide is good with me, I was just trying to help in what I think would be a bit more historically plausible in the scenario.

Thanks again for the wonderful mod!

Does anyone know if Yunnan and Xibei San Ma become empires/republics if they defeat their neighbours? If not...maybe they should.

Does anyone know if Yunnan and Xibei San Ma become empires/republics if they defeat their neighbours? If not...maybe they should.

They can't. Not atm atleast.

Good chance that Xibei San Ma could become a Muslim Empire or Republic. Yunnan would probably revive the Republic of China.

I'm playing Soviet Russia and Germany declares war on me is this meant to happen as the second Russian civil war gets close to a soviet victory.

Last edited:
Hi!
This mod seems amazing, great job. I started as Japan, played till 1938 but i did some mistakes so i want to start another one. Can you give me some advices? Japanese industry seemed a bit weak to me, should i build factories? Should i defend Korea and Taiwan from rebellions or just let them be free? Also i don't know about policies as i play HoI-3, which policies are better? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I just finished conquering all Russia with Transamur and restored it under my new rule after beating all participants in the CW. But one problem came up, I dont have any tech teams anymore. What to do?!?

First let me say that this is a wonderful mod, you guys did an amazing job. I have spent countless hours playing and reading AAR's using your masterpiece.

Next I wanted to make a suggestion or ask for a clarification depending on what the devs intended. Huey P. Long in the mod is the leader of the AUS and the leader of the America First party. In real life he was a Louisiana Politican and part of the America First Party, which was exteremely isolationist, btw. Heck from the stories I heard as a kid, he's still talked about as if he were a demi-god down here that one day would surely have beaten Roosevelt to the White House had he not be assassinated. One thing is for sure, he was as corrupt as they come and a pure pure dictator. He ran for governor of the state on the promise of a car in every garage and chicken in every pot and this was back when the majority of roads in Louisiana were...dirt. However he was enormously popular with the people who really didn't care if he was corrupt because he built bridges and gave the people jobs which put money in their pocket. He was a populist. All of that being said, I now raise this question...

When the AUS secedes from the USA...why oh why doesn't the entire state of LA go with it? Why would New Orleans go and not Baton Rouge, Shreveport, Monroe, and Lafayette as well? (Fort Polk btw is in the Shreveport area and had a huge army base back in the 30s where alot of soldiers were trained for WWII - So maybe add a Inf Div there?) Is this what the devs intended (if so why?) or would they be open to the idea of including all of the state of Louisiana in the AUS as cores in the next patch? I was just an idea I had and have seen the ACW event fire enough times now that I wanted to know. Whatever the devs decide is good with me, I was just trying to help in what I think would be a bit more historically plausible in the scenario.

I agree with you on this, we're actually related to the Longs a bit and if anything Baton Rouge et. al was his true power base. New Orleans was always at odds with Huey, and I was told that he built the capitol building in Baton Rouge as big as it is partially as way of thumbing his nose at the New Orleans establishment (and partially to stroke his own massive ego of course;)). So if anything, those events later on of turning New Orleans into a "world city" could be directed at Baton Rouge instead.

Also, in the AUS vein, are there any plans to give them election events later on? I'm definitely interested in getting Earl K. in on the action after the death of Huey (or as a potential rival). And has Joseph Kennedy been permanently moved to New England? Because if he's not, having JFK or RFK available later on would an interesting twist.

1- Imperial Abyssynia is always anexxed in 2 days...
2- Commune of France is always defeated in the war with germany,also Barthiye should have and option to join the War

Your knowledge would be appriciated at our own forum. :)
It's much easier having a conversation regarding changes in the mod there.

1- Imperial Abyssynia is always anexxed in 2 days...
2- Commune of France is always defeated in the war with germany,also Barthiye should have and option to join the War

1. Yeah will be fixed.
2. This do happen very much, we are currenty discussing how much % there should be of an German victory, etc.
Germany should definitly be winning most of the times. Regarding Bhartiya Commune I am unsure, they have theirown problems, but if they would like to grab Delhi it would be a good opportunity since the Entente most times attack the UoB/Syndie bloc

Does this mod update automatically, or do I have to reinstall it every time?

Does this mod update automatically, or do I have to reinstall it every time?

For now:
You have to reinstall it.

Future:
You probably have to reinstall it. :p

Issue I came across playing as Russia. I entered into the Pact with Germany over Syndicalist Ukraine. When Japan went to war with me, the Germans and their allies honored the pact, Qing China being one of them. Not long into the war I received an event to enter into alliance with the Qing (thus Germany), send them aid in their mutual conflict with Japan or go it alone. I didn't want to enter into the German alliance in hopes of creating a future Slavic bloc, so I chose to send just aid. However, the event entered me into the alliance regardless. I reloaded and chose to enter the alliance to see if the options had just been misnamed, but I also entered the alliance. The only option remaining, the isolationist option is unappealing to me.