• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(169228)

Back from the dead
4 Badges
Sep 26, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
The Kaiserreich Mod has inspired many to write an AAR set in the unpredictable world of Kaiserreich. This thread will be used to keep track on all those great AARs. Feel free to recommend an AAR to others or to discuss your personal favourites.

If you wish to have your AAR added to the list please leave a post with the name of the AAR and a link to it.

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Modern Day Kaiserreich AARs

Since some hybrid AARs were also inspired by Kaiserreich Mod, I hope you don't mind if I post them here. They are some kind of extension of original Kaiserreich story to the modern day, so they can probably fit here too. To prevent mixing them with classic Kaiserreich AARs, you can just leave them in this post. This post will serve as a mini list for this genre of AARs and if there will be any changes in the future I will edit it.

Heirs of Weltkrieg - Kaiserreich in 21st Century by Asalto

The Romanov Enigma (A KR-MDS AAR) by Kurt_Steiner

It's a Long Way to Paris: National France in 21st Century by Asalto

Revenge is a dish best served cold: a Commune of France MDS-KR AAR by atty

Updated the list with a few new AARs. Please notify me, either here or through PM, if you want me to add your AAR.

Will do so :)