• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
JRHINDO said:
I think i have found the official Road to victory forum.
Looked around but i didn't found anything HoI related :(
They are a break off group from stony site they havnt really got going yet but they promise a huge sound mod that will work with hoi2 and hoi1.I think you have to join to even see the site.
http://hsr.deutsche-armee.com/
ROAD TO VICTORY • Index page

JRHINDO said:
edit: BTW i found another source of sfx. GOLD MINE
BBC sound effects records? :rofl: ;)

Of course now that hoi3 is coming out it means that we are now super cool retro game modders and we will get all the girls :D

Dr Hopeful ;)

Done my snooping.

I found some topic referring to someone making a sound mod bigger than 1gb and making a new one double that size :eek: :wacko:
...weed smokers...
Otherwise nothing else and i didn't found a link to that mod either.

So whats up with that break away thingy?
I speed read a topic about the forum's origins, seems like theres kind of a cold war situation between Stony Road and Road to Victory...

JRHINDO said:
Done my snooping.

I found some topic referring to someone making a sound mod bigger than 1gb and making a new one double that size :eek: :wacko:
...weed smokers...
Otherwise nothing else and i didn't found a link to that mod either.
yeah i dont think their hoi2 mod is finished yet and thats the huge sound mod i was talking about they do have some very talented modders their.
JRHINDO said:
So whats up with that break away thingy?
I speed read a topic about the forum's origins, seems like theres kind of a cold war situation between Stony Road and Road to Victory...
Yes thats a good analysis of the situation, if you go to stony you will see how the banter/arguments started, basically everyone as usual was having a go at each others world political views as usual in the OT threads and it ended up with everyone throwing their toys out of the pram :eek:

Dr

dble post sue me...

So what would you say if i wanted to release somekind of a beta of my mod?
It would include the naval combat sfx, end of research sfx and end of production sfx. These are the truly finished sfx of my mod.

I am having trouble finding some good air combat sfx and i am still wondering if i should go for voice actors or just the communications guy.

Wahay!

Excellent news i shall check it out soon as i have the time!

Dr