• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Pyrocrax

Recruit
Jun 9, 2021
As you can see on my images there is no character in provinces just empty green land, even some that are taken by one faction have no character.

Is there way to fix this? or like add more counties or characters?
20240309102857_1.jpg
20240309103412_1.jpg
thank you for your time!

Errrr.....so you are playing a mod that you didn't mod yourself and are saying the provinces in it are not even nomad provinces
and you want to fill them or somesuch ?? IF so, it would first of all be great to know what mod that is.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Based on your previous posts it seems that you're playing a modded CK2 game. You should ask the mod author on Steam.

Well, if the mod's abandoned there's not much that can be done. You could try modding the mod yourself, I guess.

If you are willing to get your hands dirty fixing it, head over to The modding quick questions thread. I'm sure this is a known problem (it showed up a few times when the devs added new provinces), so they should have an answer. As a first step, make sure that the county has the definition files and a title history file.

Also, if this is the character select screen, it should fill those empty provinces as soon as the game starts.

I have tried but he don't seem to respond or just abandon the mod.
It's called Pharoahs and consuls

Is this the last version "Pharaohs & Consuls 0.05A Public Build" ?

If yes, then you will have to try changing that yourself (and find assistance in the User Modifications subforum when needed
(as Rockphed suggested above). The mod authors account hadn't been active in the forum since july last year and on discord
it looks as if since 2021.

Last edited: