• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Session went pretty well, all things considered. Certainly better than I feared.

For those who expressed interest in playing and subsequently vanished, there's still plenty of possible openings. Britain, France, Italy, and perhaps even Scandinavia all still have room to them.

Yeah it went rather well indeed, 10 new provinses and 4 new vassels. Also a big thanks to Pepsi for making the CoT in Novgorod disappear and reappear only seconds later in my capital :)

I would say that we need either someone in the french/english area as a 1. priority.

You need to first upload a 1419 clean one with our names so it shows how we performed in the session, rathern than a static stats.;)

Also, you forgot poor Al-Andalus :glare:

Rules have been added to the original post. Resetting the land/naval slider to 5 has been suspended, as have the rules for trade inflation and forbidding warship combat in Europe.

Edit - two more things I'd like to get feedback on...

1. Should we add random leaders?

2. Wolf Ritter will most likely be playing Wessex. Since he is new, and since he is joining late, I have done the following edits:
-add 150 ducats
-add "Inglis" and "Gaelic" cultures
-+2 to all of next monarch's stats (from 333 to 555)
-respawn Bedford for 15 years

If any of you have any objections to this, please let me know

Last edited:
1. Should we add random leaders?

2. -add "Inglis" and "Gaelic" cultures

1. Yes. i think most of us doesnt know how many "normal" leaders we'll get thrueout the game

2. i dont see why he should get 2extra culture for starting late? one of the reasons why i didnt pick wessex was lack of culture. But if the rest of you think its a good idea, then i have no objections.

Otherwise the rules seems fair enough.