• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well yes, but a useful, and healthy substitute. A welcome addition to any meal, much like another update. :ja:

Although fried rice is quite nice on its own.....

I have my rice either plain and a whole buncha veggies and steak mixed in (stir fry), or I just have my rice with butter. :)

OMG! Attempted Highjacking!!!

Im wondering if I should ally with Vichy France, and have them wreck havoc behind German lines. What do you think?

Months of difficult fighting continued, with casualties mounting on both sides. Earth's Savior finally lead the army that captured Moscow from the Germans, after bloody street-to-street fighting. The war was quickly turning against Germany once winter had ended.

ScreenSave13.jpg

The war was getting closer to Germany and its allies. Earth's Savior was planning, when a messenger ran into his tent with news: HITLER HAD BEEN ASSASINATED. This still did not change anything, as the Germans were still fighting.

ScreenSave14.jpg

ScreenSave15.jpg

The new phase of the war was about to begin. The front was at the former Polish border, and Earth's Savior was going to send his forces into Europe. How many more people would die before the Germans surrendered?

Atruejedi said:
I wonder who will win in this titantic struggle! Oh the suspense! :)
If you have come to do mindless flaming, you can stay out of this thread. :mad:

A real shock ending would be Germany perhaps winning a single battle!

"After a grueling straight week of battle, the 100,000 German soldiers, after suffering 50% casualties, finally drove off the lone Indochinese flying dreadnought, with the crazy lightning-shooting man. But they had a victory at last!"

KlavoHunter said:
A real shock ending would be Germany perhaps winning a single battle!

"After a grueling straight week of battle, the 100,000 German soldiers, after suffering 50% casualties, finally drove off the lone Indochinese flying dreadnought, with the crazy lightning-shooting man. But they had a victory at last!"

"It is at around this time that historians mark the arrival of the Galactic Empire, starting the first war for independence against the tyrannical rulers. Of note, the Indochinese Empire greatly contributed to the war effort, but were at last defeated when Darth Vader had sex with a rabbit and ejaculated all over the Indian Ocean, causing mass poisoning and the extermination of all life on Earth."

Whats the year?

Sir Humphrey said:
Whats the year?
1945. Im about to invade Finland, and meet up with the British.

If I ally with Vichy France, does that mean normal France doesnt come back?

Lt Hilsdorf said:
hmmmmmmm you'd better invade those dang Swedes. They have the same color as Indochina and thus need to be destroyed. Right, am I right??

NOO!!!!! :D Do not invade sweden!

Relax, I am invading Filand because they are in the Axis. Norway is occupied by the United Kingdom, while Sweden seems to remain untouched by war. :)