• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Earth's Savior said:
The early fight was intense, with Japanese soldiers trying to stop the paratroopers from uniting. The division lead by Earth's Savior ran into a squad of Japanese troops, who opened fire. He used an magnetic pulse to reflect the bullets back to the Japanese(killing 7), then created a blinding flash to allow his soldiers to escape. It wasnt long until the paratroopers united and dug in.

OMG AWESOME!

Problem Is Should I:

1. Ally with Nationalist China?

2. Send my troops through China?

3. Plow through the sons of biatches?

Walter_Krüger said:
Option 3 seems the most humane ;)
I suppose, since Nat. China is fascist and Com. China is gaining ground. Everything in China is a mess, and Guangxi Clique keeps wanting to join my alliance(im allied with Siam).

I think you should declare war on the United States now.
ja1nv.gif

cthulhu said:
I think you should declare war on the United States now.
ja1nv.gif
Nah, I'll pass. If you read the flashback, you would see that the objective is to make the world a better place. :wacko:

Earth's Savior said:
...the objective is to make the world a better place. :wacko:

Exactly, so go ahead, DoW the U.S. :D

I still need to take on the Soviet Union and Germany, which will probably take up the rest of the campaign. ;)

OMF WTF HAX!!!

Last edited:
Omfg!!! WTF!!! Im scanning my PC!!!

I use ImageShack --- They friggin betrayed me!!!

WTF happened to ImageShack!!!

They friggin screwed my screenshots up!!!

BTW, does anyone know of another image hosting site?

elbasto said:
:rofl: that scene of Golden Eye... was priceless...

Way to go Earth's Savior, cheating is fun and if there's any one that thiks otherwise... well, that is a different opininon and as such I am bond to respect it by my ethical beliefs... ZOK! (Batman punch in the face of everyone who's complaining).

dislcaimer* I don't think cheating is fun in my games it is just that I do think sarcasm can be very fun indeed.

Ya.....just about every action scene of Goldeneye is priceless

*Pushes Alec Trevelyan off the cradle, then gets the whole thing to come crashing down on him*

And the game...don't forget the game....

*Goes to friends house, plays Facility with him*

I'm scared!!! :( :( :(

And blind!!! :( :( :(

kenneththegreat said:
Don't get it :confused:
I posted screenshots on my update, but Imageshack put ****ography as a placeholder! :( :wacko: :(