• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sandman05 said:
terrific :rofl: i hope the conversion doesn't entail a lot of work/time for you? also, assuming everything works okay, would you mind if i then post the link on the mac-users' Victoria forum so they could use it as well? appreciate as well the ASAP offer but there's no rush & happy to d/l from your post whenever you have the time to set it up.

my strained, squinting eyeballs and jittery mouse-clicking fingers thank you a lot.
s.
ya you can post it on the other site.

Just wanted to re-affirm that the new interface looks great. Is it odd that I have a slight desire to eat some of the buttons? They look like candy.

SirGrotius said:
Just wanted to re-affirm that the new interface looks great. Is it odd that I have a slight desire to eat some of the buttons? They look like candy.
Yes...yes it is odd and you should seek medical help. ;)

SirGrotius said:
Try it :D
You won't have that desire anymore after that.

Walter Model said:
Increase medical care to good :p or you'll start biting the screen.

Tyrel68, why does that pretty crown seem a bit broken, there's a whole in it on the top of it.

(OT) - what are tyrel68 points.
In the screenshots or in your game?

P.S.

Tyrel68 points are points for plugging my mod ;)

Walter Model said:
In both game, and screenshots.
It seems fine to me. If you can, copy the pic and use photoshop to circle exactly where the issue is.

Kronoss said:
Where exactly it's new font file?
They are in the GFX folder

tyrel68 said:
They are in the GFX folder

But it is necessary to substitute the text.csv to activate it? I continue with the same font, after installing all (except text.csv)

OMG!!!!

Nobody noticed this before but I failed to copy the new fonts into the mod...well I will upload the update now.

Uploaded the new fonts as anouther addition.

Gaius Marius I said:
Do i still need that text.rar file to use this? and where does that go (doesn't seem to be specified in your instructions post)
I saved it so that you just dump it into the Vickie directory

Gaius Marius I said:
I noticed that... i also ran a test, and it seems its usable for MP also, no incompatibility problems.

Btw, i also PMmed Havard about getting your fonts zip file approved...
Already pmmed Dark Knight and good to hear it runs in MP :D

P.S.

I am shocked and amazed that this is getting so much attention so long after completing it. Not upset though :D